To Everyone Here

I hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow with your family and friends. Don't eat to much(yeah right) I hope you enjoy the time you get to spend with your family. I think thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Just because I get to see all my brothers,sisters and their spouse and nieces and nephews. My wife and I are going out to dinner and the movies with my brothers and their wives tonight. A tradition we do every year. Then tomorrow it's lunch at my in laws and dinner at my folks..never can get to much Turkey and pumpkin pie. I wish everybody here a wonderful blessed day.

I hope we are thankful everyday of our lives, not just once a year.

God Bless you all and see you Monday.

yours in Christ

sherm

Likewise, PastorSherm

Joe Ray, same with here in Canada.. But for all you Americans, have a fantastic day =)

Thanksgiving used to mean something in the UK, when Survivor Series happened at the same time. But now it happens weeks earlier, so the holiday is meaningless once more.

Anyway, have fun.

Make Joe Ray my words. No thanksgiving in Brazil..

Have a good holiday!

Is today a holiday too?

yes donna, today, well actually yesterday since today is now saturday is known as Black Friday. It celebrates the fact that women will and can push down and run over 250 lb. men who get in their way of buying 30 dollar dvd players when the stores open.

yours in Christ

sherm

LOL!!

"Thanksgiving used to mean something in the UK, when Survivor Series happened at the same time. But now it happens weeks earlier, so the holiday is meaningless once more. "

AHAHa!

hope everybody had a wonderful holiday

yours in Christ

sherm