To everyone thinking max has no chance...

All I can think of is all the talk of Aldo stepping up and being able to handle khabib a year/two years ago. Max is a big featherweight and he’s absolutely got better hands than anybody khabib has ever been in there with. Don’t even say barboz or dos anjos...

First round stoppage for khabib

Injured Max.

No time to put on muscle for LW.

No camp.

Fights a fucking joke if its real.

It's still a decent fight. Not the fight we deserve but none the less an interesting fight. I think if Max can hang in there for 3 rds and jab away at him from a distance while keep from being planted on his face during any take down attempts the odds greatly start to roll in his favor. Max gets ragdolled in the 3rd and finished in the 4th. 

Sorry but Max has no chance! 

But but conor was going to step in just in case …bahahaha.

fastnotch331 - But but conor was going to step in just in case ...bahahaha.

Just show you how much of a joke that clown is! 

Mutant -

Totally agree bro . How's the craziness in the new hood ?

No chance. If he makes it 5, he gets the Rocky moral victory. Otherwise Drago is gonna Creed that ass.

fastnotch331 -
Mutant -

Totally agree bro . How's the craziness in the new hood ?

Awesome  they are setting up a March for an urban youth that was killed by police. He robbed a Walgreens and ran from the police. I say good riddance! 

khabib will destroy him. Do you know how easily he would take him down even without a weight advantage? Now factor in Khabib being massively bigger and max is going to get his poor face rearranged.

Guy is a warrior though.

Mutant -

He’s probably got more money in the bank than your entire family tree will earn in a generation.

The clown has done well for himself.

A better comparison would be BJ vs Hughes 1

Kabib may take this but Max will put up a good fight. His stand up is much better than Fergs and he's just as tough. Kabib's size will be an issue but if Max isen't in top shape he may gas which is a bigger problem. Still should be a great fight. Love both these guys heart. Remember when Bones Jones dicktucked fighting Vitor when Jon had a full camp and Vitor had short notice?

Warrior culture.  Like BJ Penn taking on Machida (only this is going to end up much worse for Max).  Guy is fearless though.  

BreakALegAndy! -
Mutant -

He’s probably got more money in the bank than your entire family tree will earn in a generation.

The good thing is unlike you I don't live vicariously  through an other man because of his wealth. Who cares he has more money then everyone here combined. Unfortunately he is the one running his mouth and like the clown he is he tucked yet again!

Mutant -
BreakALegAndy! -
Mutant -

The good thing is unlike you I don't live vicariously  through an other man because of his wealth. Who cares he has more money then everyone here combined. Unfortunately he is the one running his mouth and like the clown he is he tucked yet again!

^ this .
Mutant -
BreakALegAndy! -
Mutant -

I’m not a huge fan of Conor, but respect what he’s been able to do in the sport in such a short amount of time.

To call the guy a joke or clown would be far from true. I’d actually argue that you are the clown in this instance. 

Why would max take a fight like this on short notice coming off an injury? Doesn't make sense.

Where"s McGregor?