To everyone whiteknighting for GSP after

White Knight mother fuckers!!!!! Phone Post

Stephen Holder - Dana started going off at the post-fight press conference on Saturday I want to know what you thought the purpose of GSP making those specific statements was?

Dana definitely didn't agree with the judging but but make no mistake about the fact that it was GSP's post-fight speech claiming he was going to 'take a step back' that infuriated the bald one. Why did George even say that though? Why did he need to say anything?

Zahabi flatly denied on the Primetime ep that GSP was retiring, even going as far as to say that Georges is the type of guy who he sees not being able to stop in old age when the time comes to hang it up. I don't know about you but of the rumored post-fight announcement, I just assumed that they concocted a plan for GSP to move up/down in weight to avoid having to fight Rory.

Heres the thing about that though...

Its just a fact that way Rory 'fought' Ellenberger was unimpressive. Thirty minutes before GSP fought Hendricks, Rory's hype train was fully derailed by Robbie Lawler. Rory is clearly not ready to contend for the belt and GSP/Tristar had to be aware of this immediately prior to going into the Hendricks fight. So why did GSP still insist on blurting out that he was 'taking a step back' after that controversial win?

Furthermore why did he hint at personal problems and be nonspecific in a way that caused the media to start digging around? Is there any 'personal problem' that you can think of that could ever improve by announcing (even vaguely) publicly?

if we take into account one of the rumours, principally:

- GSP was planning on giving his "i lost speech"

then:

- it explains why he wasn't sure if he should say some of what he planned, decided not to and started walking away

and maybe:

- he made an on the spot call that he still felt that his issues were big and real enough that he needed a break despite still having the belt.

and lastly:

- he said he would speak more on it later.

because maybe:
- he was hoping for some respect and appreciation when he gave the news and also realized he needed to get his mind right and speak with those he trusted before going on about it too much.

maybe.

This dead horse has been beaten down enough...let's move on people! Phone Post 3.0

Wait, does whiteknighting now apply to speaking up in defense of men as well as women, or was using the term an intentional dig at GSP?

Honest question.

When Anderson lost the belt and said he wouldn't do the rematch and that his legacy for the belt is done, Dana didn't get all asshurt.

GSP does it and Dana flips shit, saying that he OWES us. Lmfao.

Fuck you Dana. And your delusional mindset Phone Post 3.0

there is some of this going on with both of them

GSP definitely caused a lot of this with his confusing comments and all the pre-fight speculation

But with Hendricks people should be telling him he lost the fight himself by cruising through the last round. It was there to win but he's not taking any responsibility for his own performance

Kid gloves were bad enough but people are using kitten gloves now? Phone Post 3.0

MMA Lives Here -
PatrickVilone - When Anderson lost the belt and said he wouldn't do the rematch and that his legacy for the belt is done, Dana didn't get all asshurt.

GSP does it and Dana flips shit, saying that he OWES us. Lmfao.

Fuck you Dana. And your delusional mindset Phone Post 3.0
Hmmmm

Am I in an alternate reality where Anderson actually didn't get KO'd then tried to semi-retire with the belt?

I's like that Phone Post 3.0
And they are pretty much forcing the rematch Phone Post 3.0