To see my wife cry after this fight kills me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvj6mIU6dIA

Brutal.....

Your wife has nice guns...

see, that's why christians shouldn't fight

Rappy Gilmore -  Brutal.....

It was a long night in the hospital for us. God Bless! B Warren

ohferfuxsakes - 
Rappy Gilmore -  Brutal.....

I retired for a year after this fight. I Guess fighters never know when to quit?

So you are not retired? If no what are your plans?

Finally, a good post...I think.

linxiz - So you are not retired? If no what are your plans?

My record is 11-13-1 now  check it out on www.sherdog.com  I have fought alot of the best out there. I Love a challenge. I am still training, Manage fighters, 8 pros & 20 Amatures. Run My studio Unbreakable Gym. About to open a second location. Have a Family, Wife & Baby. Just waiting for a call to fight someone, anyone at 170lbs. 185lbs was to big for me to fight at. Had to many losses at that weight. But I am injoying Life playing lots of Golf. Can be ready to fight anyone in 1 month. Not taking any more fights short notice. Take Care & God Bless! B Warren www.unbreakablegym.com  

Mr.Unbreakable - 

My record is 11-13-1 now  check it out on www.sherdog.com  I have fought alot of the best out there. I Love a challenge. I am still training, Manage fighters, 8 pros & 20 Amatures. Run My studio Unbreakable Gym. About to open a second location. Have a Family, Wife & Baby. Just waiting for a call to fight someone, anyone at 170lbs. 185lbs was to big for me to fight at. Had to many losses at that weight. But I am injoying Life playing lots of Golf. Can be ready to fight anyone in 1 month. Not taking any more fights short notice. Take Care & God Bless! B Warren www.unbreakablegym.com  

Yea I here you on the short notice thing. Its Never good either fighter to do that.

How is your personal Growth with Christ?

linxiz - 
Mr.Unbreakable - 

Yea I here you on the short notice thing. Its Never good either fighter to do that.

How is your personal Growth with Christ?

Walk with the Lord is great, Can always be better, I need to read the Word more to stay grounded. The Church I attened is a great Blessing to me & my family. The Pastor is on point with the Scriptures. We also do Bible studies everyother wednesday's at Unbreakable Gym. How about you? Take Care & God Bless! B Warren

Brian you always show a lot of heart in your fight. Thomas and James need to do a rubbermatch.

ThEUniT - Brian you always show a lot of heart in your fight. Thomas and James need to do a rubbermatch.

Thanks, Yes that would be cool to see. Or a rematch with me & James would be cool too. But only in the UFC so I can really retire, Because I am sure it would be another war! B Warren

ufc and 11-13 don't usually go hand in hand.

joesonshuevos -  ufc and 11-13 don't usually go hand in hand.

Jesus make it happen.

"why didn't you call the police?"

Well...I prayed for him to send them, guess he was too busy...

Dojosensei - "why didn't you call the police?"

Well...I prayed for him to send them, guess he was too busy...

soooo insecure? totally uncalled for imo.

No, pulled that off a movie that I was watching this morning. I have nothing against good God fearing people as long as they truly are what they say they are and it isn't just an act of convenience. Brian always comes off as the real deal but I still gotta heckle him a bit.

TTT for B Warren and his family.

Stay healthy man.