to the haters

Fighters can't improve.

A. Silva:
Loss Ryo Chonan Submission (Flying Scissor Heel Hook) PRIDE - Shockwave 2004
R. Couture:
Loss Valentijn Overeem Submission (Guillotine Choke) Rings - King of Kings 2000 Final 2/24/2001
GSP:
Loss Matt Serra TKO (Punches) UFC 69 - Shootout 4/7/2007
Penn:
Loss Jens Pulver Decision (Majority) UFC 35 - Throwdown 1/11/2002

Signed Phone Post

Add Hughes to that list

Hughes:
Loss Jose Landi-Jons KO (Knee) Shidokan Jitsu - Warriors War 1 2/8/2001 1 4:45
Loss Dennis Hallman Submission (Armbar) UFC 29 - Defense of the Belts 12/16/2000 1 0:20

M Bisping:

Loss Dan Henderson KO(one in a million lucky punch) UFC 100 

Darth BLAF - <p>LMFAO @ "to the haters".

WTF are you?

A 13 year old black girl?

Were you whipping your back and forth when you had this revelation?</p><p>Don't post ever again. And stay in school. And don't do drugs.</p><p>And wash your ass.</p>

legit lol.

Sadly though I'm willing to bet it's he's around 20 years old.

WTF are you?

Were you whipping your back and forth when you had this revelation?</p><p>Don't post ever again. And stay in school. And don't do drugs.</p><p>And wash your ass.</p>

you guys are so easy to work up.
you are like pavlovs's dogs...easy to train and to predict.

WTF are you?

Hahaha

Ivan Pavlov's pooches were easy to train?

"I thought this was another Tracy Lee thread"

Bahahaha. That thread was gold. Thankfully, he doesn't clog the forum up too much anymore. Gone back to posting actual fight photos, which is a big improvement... and the photos are actually pretty good. He's really done well to stop the attention whoring.

ramit upper -  M Bisping:

Loss Dan Henderson KO(one in a million lucky punch) UFC 100 

Actually, it only took a dozen or so.  Still brings  a tear to my eye when I think about it!

The word "hater" is one of many modern urban slang words that make your average American suburban teen sound like dumb fucking punk. Please do yourself a favor and get a library card, read more, listen to less rap and limit your viewing of reality TV to one hour or less per day.

double post

triple post.