To the rednecks who BOOOed Sergei after he CRUSHED their yankee

Throughout most of the commonwealth you are known as yanks.

5 Likes

i hate the booers
so glad when the fighter they boo wins

5 Likes

So they cheer for Americans over in Russia?

1 Like

Under the right circumstances they do. Saw a documentary about it, this American-Italian boxed a huge blonde Russian dude, got cheers.

5 Likes

Itā€™s not the rest of the world, itā€™s the anglosphere, we have an old and nuanced relationship with each other and the mother country. Being a dumb Russian peasant I wouldnā€™t expect you to know that

1 Like

Yeah this was like the exact opposite of Rocky 4.

Giant blonde Russian fights through the booā€™s in the USA to make a giant black Texan fold within 30 secs, and no one changes.

5 Likes

If you have ever taken a beer to a job interview,you might be a redneck.

1 Like

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen that documentary. The training was inspirational and when the Russians cheered for the American the Russian leader did not look happy.

1 Like

I contract through an agency. I was on the phone to the manager as he was setting me up an interview, he mentioned drug and alcohol tests, I asked him what the limits were so I could prep accordingly the morning of. Ha. He quite liked that one, said heā€™d not heard it before.

2 Likes

ok white trash
go to your trailer and enjoy your wonder bread and light beer combo

they usually cheer for the underdog to do well
they are less xenophobic then a lot of the rednecks

Ahhhh shut up you silly Kremlin cunt, nobody cares. I hope your fucken lada breaks down.

Go chew a raw tater you penis.

1 Like

LOL this is quite a catchy remix!

1 Like

ohh low IQ white trash is still upsetā€¦you must be non-binary

ok so your another non binary queer from new york

or are you an angry white trash guy from dallas?

its a good remix and the video is cool

1 Like

Idk if hes Russian but he seems to be a massive jackass tho.

Right. Look at his screen name if you wonder if this is a troll or not.

Iā€™m tempted to post it on the ā€˜ā€˜Russia invades Ukraineā€™ā€™ thread and see if it triggers anyone!