Today I stepped up to the edge and flashed a sign!

did not know anyone still wore Asics way to have courage........

Don't jump bro. We all love you!! Phone Post 3.0

Is that your cock hanging down your left leg? Phone Post 3.0

Vinnie G - Is that your cock hanging down your left leg? Phone Post 3.0

No, it's my balls........look where I'm standing!

I took this sweet shot this afternoon while on a hike with the ole lady for her birthday. Yes, this is my glorious backyard!

That's not the Van Buren Boys sign, faggot.

Hocky Balboa - 

sgotwalks - 
Hocky Balboa - 

lol

I feel like we know each other too well.

I honestly expected that response.

This was the response I had tucked in the chamber, just in case my assumptions were correct...

Ha! I have the feeling I'll be milking this for plenty more as the season goes on. Bummer that you already jumped out the window..........you won't be around for my zingers in weeks 8 and 15!

Did I mention that I got caught jerking off into my backpack on the mountaintop? Not sure what got into me..........next time I'll definitely use her pack!!

sgotwalks -

This should be a new thing. We climb to the highest point we can find then we take a pic looking down and if we don't fall off and die we post it here. Let's see who can get the highest! Phone Post 3.0

sloppyfloppys - 
sgotwalks -

This should be a new thing. We climb to the highest point we can find then we take a pic looking down and if we don't fall off and die we post it here. Let's see who can get the highest! Phone Post 3.0

^ That's as high as I go brother! My knees were weak and I felt like I was one good kick in the ass from my wife running off laughing as she cashes in a life insurance policy. She definitely mmissed her opportunity there, 'look, this dummy even took a selfie, of course he slipped!'

sgotwalks - 
sloppyfloppys - 
sgotwalks -

^ That's as high as I go brother! My knees were weak and I felt like I was one good kick in the ass from my wife running off laughing as she cashes in a life insurance policy. She definitely mmissed her opportunity there, 'look, this dummy even took a selfie, of course he slipped!'

Were you arms heavy? Any vomit on your sweater?

^ Yes and no.

Canada is beautiful!

BlackandGold - 

Canada is beautiful!

I never take it for granted! Fucking stunning, that's what she is. Canada is a fox! A real beautiful bitch, inside and out!