Today is my birthday.

Today I turn 23. I didn't drink yesterday, nor am i drinking today. I'm a little said I'm not drinking but everything is gonna be okay and this is for the better of me.

I've had a rough past year and luckily I have a caring family, which is trying to help me get my life on track.

Though I don't post much and I had my previous account banned, for reasons unknown to me, I just wanna say I'm thankful for this community.

Just wanted to put that out there. Phone Post 3.0

Happy b-day bro.

Happy birthday cocksucker :) Phone Post 3.0

bighurtrocks - Today's my birthday too, bro. Happy birthday, my friend. Phone Post 3.0
Thank you my friend and happy birthday to you as well Phone Post 3.0

MolsonMuscles -

Thank you brother. Phone Post 3.0

TextBookDub_ - Fucking shit join date btw.
Why? Sep 1? Phone Post 3.0

TextBookDub_ - You lucky son of a bitch. Happy fuckin' birthday.

Trollface.jpeg
Thank you brother. Phone Post 3.0

23 birthday spanks on your buttocks and pinch to your ballsack to grow an inch!

Thanks everyone! Phone Post 3.0

bighurtrocks -
Buzzcut -
TextBookDub_ - Fucking shit join date btw.
Why? Sep 1? Phone Post 3.0
Same join dates. Phone Post 3.0
Just noticed. Thanks brother. Phone Post 3.0

Happy b day boys Phone Post 3.0

2bobmob - Happy b day boys Phone Post 3.0
Thank you. :) Phone Post 3.0

Indivia - Happy birthday OP. It always gets better. Phone Post 3.0
Yea and it honestly has been. I have pretty much been forced to straighten my life, which is not a bad thing, it just shows my family cares for me. Phone Post 3.0

Hunter Thompson's .45 - Happy birthday! Phone Post 3.0
Thank you friend. Phone Post 3.0

Buzzcut - Today I turn 23. I didn't drink yesterday, nor am i drinking today. I'm a little said I'm not drinking but everything is gonna be okay and this is for the better of me.

I've had a rough past year and luckily I have a caring family, which is trying to help me get my life on track.

Though I don't post much and I had my previous account banned, for reasons unknown to me, I just wanna say I'm thankful for this community.

Merry fucking November fuckface!!!

Voted up and hope you enjoy it Phone Post 3.0

WorlynnLotD - Happy Birthday. How did your life get off-track Op.? Phone Post 3.0
Doing a lot of the wrong things. Drinking almost every day, losing my job due to my fuck ups at work, not really doing anything meaningful with my life. Felt really depressed and borderline suicidal. Called my uncle up which has always been there for me. Told him I felt like a failure and I needed his help and guidance.

Fast forward 3 months later and I'm sorta getting back on track. Finally became a citizen, got a part time job for now while I work on getting my drivers license. And hopefully I'll be back in school next semester. Phone Post 3.0

Song2 -
Buzzcut - Today I turn 23. I didn't drink yesterday, nor am i drinking today. I'm a little said I'm not drinking but everything is gonna be okay and this is for the better of me.

Thanks a lot brother. Phone Post 3.0

Buzzcut -
Song2 -

Thanks a lot brother. Phone Post 3.0
Glad to read above you are getting on track. I must say though the citizen comment reminded me of starship troopers

Would you like to know more? Phone Post 3.0