today's FightClub Q&A W/ Chuck Liddell

Didn't see it posted here is Chuck Liddell's Q&A that took place today before the Weigh In's

Watched it live, lots of good answers from Chuck who seemed to be in great form. One very funny story about him fighting in his early days at a kick boxing event in the parking lot of "Cheaters" strip club in Las Vegas. His pantomime of how he was warming up (the fighters "locker room" and strippers dressing room were pretty much the same room) was hilarious.

Check it out!

Lots of good stuff! Some silly questions but that is to be expected, Liddell seemed like he was enjoying himself though. 

Towards the end of the Q&A someone brings up a fight Liddell had in Brazil I think? It was a smaller promotion and might of been bare knuckle, both the fan and Liddell referenced how brutal the knockout was. They both described it a little different but the basics of it was Chuck knocks out a guy with a right hand and before the fighter falls he also gets blasted by a head kick. Does anyone know the fight or fighter they were talking about? 

Pele Phone Post 3.0

Epic NHB era battle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20BrmZ5Xkvs Phone Post 3.0

If you haven't seen the chuck vs Pele fight, do yourself a favor and check it out. Chuck used to have a chin made of granite. Phone Post 3.0

Gomrad - Epic NHB era battle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20BrmZ5Xkvs Phone Post 3.0

thanks for the vid link, Gomrad!

I skipped to the end of the fight and it didn't look like it ended by KO? The question is towards the end of the Q and A and it made it sound like whoever Liddell's oponent was they were knocked out by the right then follow up kick, knocked out cold and some people at the arena/guys corner got all worked up and upset by the follow up kick. 

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Well if anyone watches the while thing, look out for the question regarding the punch then follow up kick and try and remember the name for the opponent cause Id love to see video of it. Phone Post 3.0

JustPeed - Well if anyone watches the while thing, look out for the question regarding the punch then follow up kick and try and remember the name for the opponent cause Id love to see video of it. Phone Post 3.0
Watches the WHOLE* thing.

I watched it in its entirety when they streamed it live, but don't have the time now, I thought the question that referenced the brutal ko was towards the end but i couldn't find it jumping around the last 10 minutes Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

TTT