Todd Duffe

That just flat out sucks

yeah, it would be nice for the UFC to pony up for his inconvenience....its a bunch of bullshit if they just yank the fight and leave him hangin

Enjoy!

http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u299/Lightningkickbox/?action=view&current=JakeBetzvsToddDuffee.flv

I agree Todd got screwed over. And I also agree that the majority of fans would rather see Mirko fight rather then Todd. Probably the same fans that still don't know who Fedor is, because lets face it, the majority of the country is UFC fans, not mma fans.
Todd will get his chance, and every one will see that he and Cain are the two best prospects the HW division has ever seen.
And as soon as they make a pair of board shorts that Todd can fit over his thighs he will start wearing them.

Hang in there Todd, you will get your shot.

sam holloway - I agree Todd got screwed over. And I also agree that the majority of fans would rather see Mirko fight rather then Todd. Probably the same fans that still don't know who Fedor is, because lets face it, the majority of the country is UFC fans, not mma fans.

Todd will get his chance, and every one will see that he and Cain are the two best prospects the HW division has ever seen.

And as soon as they make a pair of board shorts that Todd can fit over his thighs he will start wearing them.

Hang in there Todd, you will get your shot.
I actually would rather see Todd fight.

The thing with CC is that we know already how good he was we have have already seen him fail.

I mean lets be honest. CC sucked in the UFC. Eddie Sanchez as your one win!

I dont care why. Roids, injuries, not being able to get used to teh cage etc.

Blame it on what you want but he sucked.

I would rather see a NEW prospect with a lot of promise prove himself on his way to teh top rather than being told how feared CC was, why he didnt succeed, and how its going to be different THIS time.

Mirko Cro Cop Vs. Mostapha Al Turk

Name: Mirko Cro Cop
Height: 6' 2" (188 cm)
Weight: 220 (100 kg)
Record: 24-6-2, 1 NC
Mirko Cro Cop

Name: Mostapha Al Turk
Height: 6' 2" (188 cm)
Weight: 242 (110 kg)
Record: 6-4-0
Mostapha Al Turk

someone post the fishing picture please

Carmelo Marrero - so we can see an over the hill washed up Cro-Cop

booooooooooooooooooooo!!! who the hell are you trying to fool?

1 Cro Cop > 10 Duffees

Todd Duffee=future UFC champion.