Todd Duffee:one of the more interesting characters

I have to admit that Todd Duffee is becoming one of the more intriguing personalities in MMA. I'm not even talking about his fighting ability, which is obviously very impressive thus far. He is picked by many to be a champion at some point although who knows how that will go.

But he is certainly displaying a refreshing approach to the way he handles his media obligations. From terse generic soundbites on MMA Live to reverse trolling on twitter, from moody posts on the UG to hilariously irreverent long form interviews on the JBS. An apparent disdain for the mini-celebrity of being a fledgling UFC fighter. A grounded sense of reality, but with a sense of perverse mischief. He is a troll inside of a fighter.

Will be very interesting to see how his career goes. Does he have any British ancestry?

http://www.sherdog.com/radio/Breen-Duffee-Baker-and-Hathaway-1505

dicktuckingboy - 

Will be very interesting to see how his career goes. Does he have any British ancestry?

LOL You're being way to obvious... but funny

"That was just an appetizer, baby. I'm hungry, Dana, let me eat!"

(Or whatever he said)

One of the coolest post-fight lines EVER!

lol at the quote.

anyways heres some more info on Duffee if anyone is interested:

Todd Duffee Info and Analysis

To me he is the most intimidating guy apart from Brock Lesnar. He is scary and should use it to his advantage and never be friendly with his opponents as many would shit themselves facing a angry aggresive Duffee at the weigh ins. I also think its Duffee who can beat Lesnar first not Carwin. Im a big fan do you think ive bought the hype? lol

And more of him!

TTT for the HW Mac Danzig

The enigmatic nature of this confusing character continues to grow:

http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/Aggression-Unchained-24767

“While my friends were doing karate, I was tap dancing,” Duffee says. “I was too aggressive, according to her. I was in it long enough to rattle off five or six performances. I probably did it for a few years. My memory’s not that good, but I didn’t like it at all.”

Would love to see Wolfslair fly Duffee out to Widnes to help Kongo get ready for Travis Browne. Would be a good experience for both parties.

dicktuckingboy - 

I have to admit that Todd Duffee is becoming one of the more intriguing personalities in MMA. I'm not even talking about his fighting ability, which is obviously very impressive thus far. He is picked by many to be a champion at some point although who knows how that will go.

But he is certainly displaying a refreshing approach to the way he handles his media obligations. From terse generic soundbites on MMA Live to reverse trolling on twitter, from moody posts on the UG to hilariously irreverent long form interviews on the JBS. An apparent disdain for the mini-celebrity of being a fledgling UFC fighter. A grounded sense of reality, but with a sense of perverse mischief. He is a troll inside of a fighter.

http://www.sherdog.com/radio/Breen-Duffee-Baker-and-Hathaway-1505

wow this is hilarious but now ive been found out

Todd rules...

GodSaveTheQueen - Todd, I agree with EB, you should reach out to Wolfslair to get some work helping Kongo prep for his next fight.

He could expect the full online backing of UKTT if this happened.

RyannVonDoom -  UKTT backing a frenchman? Cup Cheick... wow.. 
We dont discriminate based on nationality. This is a widely perceived misconception.

The curious tale of Todd Duffee continues... if nothing else, getting released from the UFC might be a good opportunity to free up some time, make contact with Wolfslair, get flown over and help Kongo prep for Travis Browne. Maybe make the switch over from ATT permanent and be the focus of Wolfslair's heavyweights.

john joe - 
explodingboy - Maybe make the switch over from ATT permanent and be the focus of Wolfslair's heavyweights.

he is with Xtreme Couture, left ATT a while back
I thought I read he left Vegas because it was too expensive? Either way it seems he's at Grudge now, the man gets around.

Also, will Fighters Only have a stand at the fan expo and will you be around on it? I will say hello if so.

explodingboy - 
john joe - 
explodingboy - Maybe make the switch over from ATT permanent and be the focus of Wolfslair's heavyweights. 

he is with Xtreme Couture, left ATT a while back
I thought I read he left Vegas because it was too expensive? Either way it seems he's at Grudge now, the man gets around.

Also, will Fighters Only have a stand at the fan expo and will you be around on it? I will say hello if so.

Todd needs to find a fucking gym and stick with it.  This is his fourth gym in three years (Hardcore, ATT, XC, Grudge).  It's not like he is bouncing between piss-ant gyms that don't what they are doing either.  Those are four of the best gyms in the country.

I wonder if he is wearing out his welcome at places or if he just can't make up his damn mind? 

Snarl Snatch - So Todd, I have a friend who trains at Wand's and said when he saw you pull up in the Smart car, he wanted to laugh...except that he's afraid of you (and he's not very brave, intellectually).

He also described getting punched by you as being like sprinting head first into a brick wall

So...seriously...Smart Car!? If I saw that I would laugh. I mean, I know you could probably kill me with a dirty look, but...I would just have to.
No way Todd drive a Smart car.  How would he fit in that thing.  Kind of like the Brock Lesnar drives a Chevy Aveo.

Todd Duffee: MMA's most interesting heavyweight.