Toe broke OFF

there was a video posted a few days ago showing a dude whos big toe got broken when he wouldnt tap to the toe hold. bone out and showing and all. Well I went to go show someone today and I just cant Find it anywhere. Does anyone have a link for that ? Thanks in advance

found it. I guess it got pulled from youtube. it can be seen here tho http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1777995338540&comments&notif_t=video_comment

I saw that late last night.. kind of want to throw up.

ouch

That's fucked...at least he didn't rip a tot off Phone Post

I just logged in to say HOLY FUCKING SHITTING SHIT!!!!!!!

Ugh... I'm trying to keep my falafel down....

lol @ toehold

Was he wearing a white belt?

Seriously, at the Mundials, at the finals of ADCC, do whatever.

Rolling at the gym, tap.

Max

Slapsymaxi - Was he wearing a white belt?

Seriously, at the Mundials, at the finals of ADCC, do whatever.

Rolling at the gym, tap.

Max

This. That shit will haunt him for life.

what the fuck? What kind of funky toe hold would do damage to the big toe?

The toe hold story doesn't add up. As a matter of fact, I have been training for 10 years, and I can't think of a single submission that puts force on the big toe. Can someone explain one please?

I as well am curious to know, how the hell could that happen? weird.

tim lacjik?

yummy..i mean EW GROSS

let me clear things up. the guy doing the talking was just playing around so the other guy with the broken toe wouldn't go in to shock. he just made up that story about getting caught in a toe hold and not tapping.

truth is that he broke his toe getting it caught on the mat.

Extremely curious, but fuck that............I just ate tater tots. Not gonna open this link.

ttt

For later Phone Post

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

frontrowbrian -  hopefully the mats were installed correctly. If the mats were somehow not installed correctly or maintained correctly and contributed to the accident, the gym might be getting a nasty letter from a personal injury lawyer

right. then the school shuts down.

stephen

Without watching the video...how often does this sort of thing happen? Thankfully, we train on wrestling mats, so we don't have that much to worry about. Although we do have another area with these tatame style mats. Maybe once or twice in 8 years do I remember them sliding apart enough that i thought, "wow, someone's gonna get a toe caught."