Tom DeBlass has shuned Gary Tonon

From his Facebook 

I'd like to announce my official split from Garry Lee Tonon. He is no longer a student of mine, friend of mine, and I do not consider him my first black belt.

I am still close with Gordon Ryan. 

This isn't a joke, I wish Garry well.

Anyone know why?

Most likely a troll post on behalf of mr. gordan ryan

Pajama-drama, I'm in

Smells like a Gordon Ryan got my cell phone type of thing

I Swing Both Ways - Smells like a Gordon Ryan got my cell phone type of thing

Haha never leave your phone un attended at the gym

Something to do with the Dillion thing that just happened?

They're always trolling on Facebook 

They troll so much with each other and he's always talking shit about garry and gordan even saying he hopes Gordon's plane crashes on the way back from ebi lol so if it is true or if it ever is true no one will believe it. The fact he says he's still cool with gordan makes it seem like a troll job except for the part that it's not a joke, but I'm sure no one will take it serious cuz the way they play.

garry always gives all the credit to danaher anyway even tho he's a deblass black belt that's been under him for almost a decade, maybe Deblass finally got sick of not getting any credit and danaher getting all the love for his skill set.

Gordon got ahold of his phone Phone Post 3.0

I don't even know why anyone cares, it grappling. Not mma, who gives a fuck? This isn't like Rashad leaving jackson's or Koscheck leaving AKA

These guys and their social media. Christ Phone Post 3.0

failure at life -

I don't even know why anyone cares, it grappling. Not mma, who gives a fuck? This isn't like Rashad leaving jackson's or Koscheck leaving AKA

Then why comment you idiot? Phone Post 3.0

Rudi -
failure at life -

mdfmma123 -
Rudi -
failure at life -

... Phone Post 3.0

Rudi -
failure at life -

Because it annoys me that there is even a thread about this. It's grappling, who gives a fuck?

You care so little you clicked on a thread you don't care about.

Then to show how little you cared, you posted in the thread you supposidly don't care about.

Then you posted again how you don't care.

Tell us more how you don't care, that is, if you can care to tell us.

Everyone on this thread except you ^^

failure at life - 
Rudi -
failure at life -

Because it annoys me that there is even a thread about this. It's grappling, who gives a fuck?

Gordon Ryan and Garry Lee Tonnon are some of the best MMA prospects out there. Tonnon is barely 25 and one of the best blackbelts in the world, Ryan is 21. They could and should crossover to MMA eventually.

http://www.graciemag.com/2016/11/garry-tonon-on-dillon-danis-rivalry-possible-mma-duel/

Garry Tonon on Dillon Danis rivalry; “more than happy” to fight him in MMA or BJJ

Tensions are high between Marcelinho Garcia’s pupils and the Danaher Death Squad. The rivalry, which has been going on for a while online, reached critical status last weekend as the ADCC’s North American trials took place.

After Mansher “Munch” Khera beat Oliver Taza in a final, Gordon Ryan, a teammate of Taza’s, went to greet Dillon Danis, who was in Khera’s corner, but Danis refused to shake his hand. Things looked like they could turn ugly, but ADCC staff intervened and defused the situation.

Still, Garry Tonon felt the need to address the incident on Facebook, mentioning Danis’s behavior and saying he’s willing to fight Danis under MMA rules. Read his unedited post below.

“Much respect Munchie today for winning ADCC trials and beating our teammate Oliver Taza in the finals. I’m sorry I did not get a chance to shake his hand. Dillon did not want to shake our hands after the contest, which is his right, and I understand his position because we definitely talk shit about him and his teammates publicly. Understand this, I don’t want to be Dillon’s friend, I Don’t like him, I don’t like his additude, general mentality about competition, nor how seriously he takes himself. I also don’t like that his teammates have declined Matches with myself and Gordon on numerous occasions but still like to act like they are the shit. I feel relatively similar about Munch and Mathieus, Munch is obviously the most level headed of the three.

Despite all of this myself and Gordon are still willing to shake hands with our rivals after a contest has been completed. Dillon is not, which is fine, but then if you have such a problem with Gordon that you can’t shake his hand, then have a match with him, prove you are his superior, make him bow to your achievement. That’s just how I feel. If Dillon thinks that my opinion is worth fighting over I’d be more than happy to enter any MMA promotion and fight with him, or have a rematch with him in jiu jitsu if it will make him feel better. Either way, I guarantee you I will extend my hand to him after we Compete regardless of result. My apologies for any and all unprofessionalism I showed today at ADCC. Oh and one last thing, this is to anyone we talk shit to or about who gets legitimately butthurt, hey Morons we’re helping you make money off the sport, say thank you, goodnight:*”

failure at life - 
Rudi -
failure at life -