Tom DeBlass has shuned Gary Tonon

"Despite all of this myself and Gordon are still willing to shake hands with our rivals after a contest has been completed. Dillon is not, which is fine, but then if you have such a problem with Gordon that you can’t shake his hand, then have a match with him, prove you are his superior, make him bow to your achievement. That’s just how I feel. If Dillon thinks that my opinion is worth fighting over I’d be more than happy to enter any MMA promotion and fight with him, or have a rematch with him in jiu jitsu if it will make him feel better. Either way, I guarantee you I will extend my hand to him after we Compete regardless of result."

I really like this attitude.

failure at life -
Rudi -
failure at life -

I don't even know why anyone cares, it grappling. Not mma, who gives a fuck? This isn't like Rashad leaving jackson's or Koscheck leaving AKA

Then why comment you idiot? Phone Post 3.0

Because it annoys me that there is even a thread about this. It's grappling, who gives a fuck?

Accurate user name Phone Post 3.0

Grapples pretending to be fighters....

If u wanna be a fighter, then fight Phone Post 3.0

Grapplers* Phone Post 3.0

People have been talking shit in grappling forever. Since I started I have seen shit talking and school rivalries. I have seen altercations at tournaments that turned into fist fights.

Is it that hard to fathom that this will continue? Also, plenty of people like the drama seeing as these guys are damn near the most talked about characters in grappling.

I don't mind some rivalry and drama, it keeps things interesting. Not something I would do personally but to each their own.

They are just trolling each other- nothing new.

Erik Apple - Grapples pretending to be fighters....

Exactly

D241 -

You care so little you clicked on a thread you don't care about.

Then to show how little you cared, you posted in the thread you supposidly don't care about.

Then you posted again how you don't care.

Tell us more how you don't care, that is, if you can care to tell us.

A bunch of Grapplers acting like they are the Diaz brothers annoys me. I'd like to see any one of these guys get in there with a mid level UFC fighter and have a harsh wake up call.

Erik Apple - Grapples pretending to be fighters....

Grapples are fucking delicious. Either way you are correct. Phone Post 3.0

Wow! Is Tonon discreetly calling out John Danaher, over his refusal to shake Mike Davila's hand at EBI, by commenting on Danis' refusal?

Both Tonon and Gordon act like people are ducking them.

Ain't nobody ducking them.

failure at life -
D241 -

Then to show how little you cared, you posted in the thread you supposidly don't care about.

A bunch of Grapplers acting like they are the Diaz brothers annoys me. I'd like to see any one of these guys get in there with a mid level UFC fighter and have a harsh wake up call.

Tonon is training for MMA and DeBlass is a ufc veteran

And Danis has been training MMA with McGregor. I'm sure he has picked up a thing or two. Not to mention his grappling is ridiculously good.

Elias Cepeda -
failure at life -
D241 -

Tonon is training for MMA and DeBlass is a ufc veteran

Don't know him personally, seems like a decent enough guy. He seems humble enough to adjust. Not so sure about the others. They seem too full of themselves to start at the bottom

Sub

failure at life -

I don't even know why anyone cares, it grappling. Not mma, who gives a fuck? This isn't like Rashad leaving jackson's or Koscheck leaving AKA

You need to watch Tonin vs Palhares 

A couple of comments:

I'm a little disappointed that "the way to make money" is to create public drama. Seems the grappling community is borrowing this from the mma community. It's been wildly successful and I don't blame the players...but the game is disappointing to me.

I also have to say that I'm surprised that the grapplers involved are from two of the most respected camps on the planet. I did see that John Danaher and Marcelo recently met to stop the shenanigans. That said, I'm a little surprised that either tolerate this behavior from their students/representatives. Please keep in mind that I have never met anyone involved personally. My surprise is based on pre-conceived notions of John Danaher's and MG's academies. For the record, I have tremendous respect for both and am a huge MG fanboy.

I'm hopeful that BJJ can get back to competing hard with respect given and received on and off the mat. We'll see. Phone Post 3.0

Santo Amaro - 
failure at life -

You need to watch Tonin vs Palhares 

Palhares was being very gentle with Tonon.

failure at life - 
D241 -

Ryan Hall is basically a grappler. I am not sure what level of guys he has fought but he has done well.

Mat Santos -
failure at life - 
D241 -

Ryan Hall is basically a grappler. I am not sure what level of guys he has fought but he has done well.

Where has Ryan hall been? Is he injured? Phone Post 3.0