Tom Erickson is still the scariest HW ever...

...in the history of the universe.

A man's man if ever there was one. Phone Post 3.0

Old School!

He'd have smashed Mile Tyson. Phone Post 3.0

He coulda been had he stayed training mma

Mark Kerr imo Phone Post 3.0

Big kat! Phone Post 3.0

1 Like

War Big Cat. Phone Post 3.0

Beast Phone Post 3.0

I remember Heath Herring choking him out and the UG going nuts. Herring was still known as a fat guy from Texas who had a feud with Evan Tanner. Herring turned his still green career at the time around by training with top fighters in the Netherlands. Phone Post 3.0

1 Like

You guys have no idea. A near 50 year old Erikson not only used to beat the shit out of me and Mitrione on a daily basis, he once beat us both up at the same time when we decided to jump him. And it wasn't even close

4 Likes

Sean McCorkle - You guys have no idea. A near 50 year old Erikson not only used to beat the shit out of me and Mitrione on a daily basis, he once beat us both up at the same time when we decided to jump him. And it wasn't even close
Play by play? Phone Post 3.0

Erickson was a beast. Plain and simple.

A tremendous wrestler. Size, strength and moved very well for such a big dude. Would have been cool to see him fight with different MMA training.

Word was, he always had difficulties getting fights back in the day.

Big Cat's KO of Kevin Randleman(RIP), Brazil Open '97. Just violent.

2 Likes

Prime Tom Erickson was biblically badass. Phone Post 3.0

1 Like

Is it bad to think that a guy like John Jones would obliterate this guys face and legs?

2inchpunisher - Mark Kerr imo Phone Post 3.0

Erickson was a lot bigger than Kerr. The only high level fighter comparable to Erickson in terms of size and athleticism was Lesnar IMO.

I wonder home a fight between him and newly crowned big nog would have gone in the early 00's. It seemed that every fucker was shit scared of tom at the time

Nog would have beaten him. Tom would have had no way of getting Nog out of there, especially that version of Nog. He would have ended up getting tapped. Phone Post 3.0

Sean McCorkle - You guys have no idea. A near 50 year old Erikson not only used to beat the shit out of me and Mitrione on a daily basis, he once beat us both up at the same time when we decided to jump him. And it wasn't even close
And it's nuggets like this that make this board awesome Phone Post 3.0

keithws2 - Erickson was a beast. Plain and simple.

A tremendous wrestler. Size, strength and moved very well for such a big dude. Would have been cool to see him fight with different MMA training.

Word was, he always had difficulties getting fights back in the day.

Have no idea if it's true, but I remember reading that kerr wouldnt fight in the grand prix if the big cat was in it. Phone Post 3.0