Tom Erikson Looking For Coaching Job

The very accomplished and knowledgable Tom Erikson is looking for a coaching job. His coaching term at Purdue expires on June 30th, and he's looking to do something great with another great team.

www.usawrestlingnation.com/ads

TTTom!!!!

NarlyPersianDude - anyone in mma who owns a place, and is even thinking about a wrestling coach, would have to be a fool of fools not to bring this guy in. A true legend, hope he finds work soon. I am confident he will

Discover

I'm guessing, since he has a family, he's probably not stoked on the idea of trying to come down under, but if an accomplished wrestler like Erikson came down to Aust. I swear they would make an absolute killing and would have every mma gym in the country screaming for their work.

We have some great muay thai coaches, awesome boxers and bjj guys...but wrestlers and wrestling coaches is something we still strongly lack.

ttt Phone Post

Matt Mitrione recently opened a gym in Indianapolis. Integrated Fighting Academy. Let me know if Tom needs me to connect him with Matt.

http://www.yellowpages.com/indianapolis-in/integrated-fighting-academy

ttt 4 BC

ttt

Kirik -  ttt 4 BC

Kirik, could we sticky this for a day?

mrdeezy - Dude didn't he almost kill Kevin randleman in a fight in a fight in brazil?

Ttt
For a legend. This guy would be an asset to any mma team!
A fight inside of a fight inside of a mystery wrapped in an enigma. Phone Post

TTT

Tom was a scary badass in the ring.

Wish him the best

Dude got some nasty chokes!

TTT! Phone Post

Mike Russell -  Matt Mitrione recently opened a gym in Indianapolis. Integrated Fighting Academy. Let me know if Tom needs me to connect him with Matt.

http://www.yellowpages.com/indianapolis-in/integrated-fighting-academy

They know each other already. Corkle and Matt went and trained with the Perdue wrestling team where Big Cat was assistant coach.

ttt

TTT for the Big Cat Phone Post

Can't understand why this hasn't been a bigger thread, this guy was born too early to reap the major rewards that are on the scene now. Where are the coaching gigs ? Phone Post

ttt

Wait I though Erikson already coached Mitrione/McCorkle to some degree?Has that fallen through?

ttt