Tom Hanks and wife recover from Covid19

NICE!!!

Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson return to the US after recovering from coronavirus

Tom Hanks and wife Rita Wilson have arrived back home in Los Angeles after both tested positive for coronavirus and spent weeks in isolation in Australia.

The actor was seen stretching down to touch the tarmac then doing a celebration dance before entering a terminal after he and Wilson touched down in Los Angeles by private jet. The couple was then photographed driving together, with Hanks behind the wheel of a Range Rover, through LA back to their home.

Hanks and Wilson, both 63, were in Australia for the pre-production of Baz Lurhmann’s Elvis Presley film when they revealed earlier this month they had tested positive for the virus.

They were briefly hospitalized before being released into isolation at an undisclosed Australian residence. And he had tweeted this week that they were both feeling better before jetting back home.

Hanks shared multiple updates on Twitter during the ordeal to remind his followers of the importance of self-quarantine to stem the pandemic.

“Sheltering in place works like this: You don’t give it to anyone – You don’t get it from anyone. Common sense, no?” Hanks wrote.

He added: “Going to take a while, but if we take care of each other, help where we can, and give up some comforts…this, too, shall pass. We can figure this out.”

Earlier this week he revealed on social media that he and Wilson were starting to feel better, two weeks after testing positive with the virus, while she shared her quarantine playlist with fans.

It is not yet known if the couple tested negative before returning to the US. A rep for Hanks didn’t immediately get back to us

4 Likes

I really expected nothing less lol. If he has ever beaten the flu then he's good imo.

1 Like

That is good to hear. Has there been a high profile death at this point?

Phew a celebrity beat it. I was worried there for a bit

3 Likes

One fuck of a PR stunt for a falling celeb couple

4 Likes
Thebonfirexm -

One fuck of a PR stunt for a falling celeb couple

If this was like a C list celebrity I’d say you’re right but Tom Hanks doesn’t have to work another day in his life and would most likely still be relevant from a Hollywood/entertainment perspective. 

6 Likes

I don’t believe the celebrities saying they have it. I’m sure a few might, but they’re all so full of shit I don’t believe anything they say. 

3 Likes

would trade him and his wife for 2 italian doctors right now

much more useful to the world

4 Likes
truewrestler -

Regionally, some political shitholers in Iran died but nobody outside of their prehistoric country cares about them.

Plenty of high profile people have gotten it. Politicians, celebrities, etc. But most are fine.

The biggest tragedy so far has been frontline medical professionals dying from it. They get a concentrated, sustained dose all day long. Fucking horrible shit.

VTCO -
truewrestler -

Regionally, some political shitholers in Iran died but nobody outside of their prehistoric country cares about them.

Plenty of high profile people have gotten it. Politicians, celebrities, etc. But most are fine.

The biggest tragedy so far has been frontline medical professionals dying from it. They get a concentrated, sustained dose all day long. Fucking horrible shit.

When some beloved folks are fighting for their lives or pass then it is going to get real for some segments of people. 

Tmaguru -

Eating babies is healthy.

Very...

Guy never had it. I don't believe a single thing that "comes out" about celebrities. Could be PR, could he to fuck over the admin, could be just to get people to take the virus more seriously,  I don't know. I believe he and some other of these Celebs getting it and needing to make press releases on it are full of shit 

3 Likes

Wilson? Her name is Wilson? 

2 Likes
Eskimo -

I don’t believe the celebrities saying they have it. I’m sure a few might, but they’re all so full of shit I don’t believe anything they say. 

A mate of mine believes that when a celebrity says they have the corona virus, it's actually means "They got arrested for being a pedophile and it's being covered up"

He thinks tom hanks is trying to stay out of America to avoid pedophile charges. He's a good friend but a terrible conversationalist.

Was Chet home alone that entire time?

1 Like
truewrestler -

Manu DiBango is probably the most widely known. He was 86 though 

gregbrady -

would trade him and his wife for 2 italian doctors right now

much more useful to the world

What a shitty comment toward people who have done nothing to you.

You should take your own advice and ship a doctor over from Italy, offer him your house and you fuck off into the woods somewhere because that doctor is much more useful to the world.

1 Like
2breath2feel -

Guy never had it. I don't believe a single thing that "comes out" about celebrities. Could be PR, could he to fuck over the admin, could be just to get people to take the virus more seriously,  I don't know. I believe he and some other of these Celebs getting it and needing to make press releases on it are full of shit 

He himself organized a press release? And you think the more likely thing is that he's been lying about it all along, rather than he caught it just like thousands upon thousands of other people? I wasn't aware being a celebrity made your immune system stronger.

TheMoreYouKnow.gif

Our healthcare system is so fucked that rich famous celebrities are fleeing to other countries to get treatment.

Glad they were able to get the care they needed in a country that knows how to provide healthcare properly.