Tom Lawlor: good night sweet prince!!!

Huge Tom Lawlor fan!!!

sad to see they threw the book at him… Two years is a long time.

as a good person and a long time UGer, you will be in our hearts… Start doing some grappling for money......

Good night sweet prince, we hardly knew ye

Ya that sucks, it says they sell that specific non approved FDA drug in the states in some supplements. 2 years is a bit extreme for something that can show up in your piss if you take an over the counter supplement.

Is that what happened?

Hopefully he can make a successful appeal. There have been a few people to get lesser sentences once they could prove it was a supplement you could just buy at the store.

Saw that he's gotten into pro wrestling. I think that's a better place for him anyways. 

OMA (tm) -

Huge Tom Lawlor fan!!!

sad to see they threw the book at him… Two years is a long time.

as a good person and a long time UGer, you will be in our hearts… Start doing some grappling for money......

Good night sweet prince, we hardly knew ye

He can maybe do "other stuff" for money too..... I get paid Friday Tom....wink wink 

MillhouseMMA -

Saw that he's gotten into pro wrestling. I think that's a better place for him anyways. 

Better? Nah, but he does fit well into it 

What pro wrestling stuff is he doing?… Pro wrestling on original circuit isn't paying very well, generally speaking

he is a talented MMA fighter, but he was always going to need something after MMA to make a living in my humble respectful opinion

Dugs95 -
MillhouseMMA -

Better? Nah, but he does fit well into it 

Better in the sense that I think he has the potential to go a lot further in it than he did MMA

OMA (tm) -

What pro wrestling stuff is he doing?… Pro wrestling on original circuit isn't paying very well, generally speaking

he is a talented MMA fighter, but he was always going to need something after MMA to make a living in my humble respectful opinion

Just some Indy stuff for now, recently had his first match. Matt Riddle has made a pretty seamless transition, I don't see why Lawlor couldn't either. 

OMA (tm) -

Is that what happened?

Yup, I believe that's the case. He shouldn't get two years if that drugs in supplements sold over the counter that's for sure. Two years is harsh!

It's a fucking tragedy is what it is.

Sorry Tom and I wish you all the best of luck fighting this fuckery and witchcraft by usada.

Tom Lawlor aka Tom "lawler" is a great guy and I hope he enjoys the rest of his career, whatever that may be

UGCTT_BlahBreh -
OMA (tm) -

Is that what happened?

Yup, I believe that's the case. He shouldn't get two years if that drugs in supplements sold over the counter that's for sure. Two years is harsh!

Wow!

not cool, he's a good guy that took the wrong sup, and gets 2 years?

i don't get it. Seems harsh

First and only offense right?

He hasn't fought in a year. This is a major bummer.

OMA (tm) -
UGCTT_BlahBreh -
OMA (tm) -

Is that what happened?

Wow!

not cool, he's a good guy that took the wrong sup, and gets 2 years?

i don't get it. Seems harsh

You need to prove that sh*t they not just going to take your world for it.

UGCTT_BlahBreh - 

Ya that sucks, it says they sell that specific non approved FDA drug in the states in some supplements. 2 years is a bit extreme for something that can show up in your piss if you take an over the counter supplement.

Sounds like BS. Lawlor has said on Reddit he has absolutely no idea how he could have gotten ostarine in his system and the one or two supplements he was taking were tested and came back negative for ostarine. If you go out of your way you can find a pure OTC ostarine supplement but it wouldn't be by accident and obviously Lawlor would be aware of it.

Personally, I tend to believe Tom that he didn't take ostarine intentionally but the accidental supplement excuse isn't relevant here.

MillhouseMMA - 
OMA (tm) -

Just some Indy stuff for now, recently had his first match. Matt Riddle has made a pretty seamless transition, I don't see why Lawlor couldn't either. 

Agreed. Tom is a natural showman. Just look at his past weigh-ins.