Tom Lawlor Seminar in RICHMOND Saturday!

http://mmaforcharity.org/components/com_gk3_photoslide/thumbs_big/881746tomlawlorfront.jpg

Check out www.mmaforcharity.org for more information!

Saturday at MMA INSTITUTE (www.mmainstitute.com)

this is a great seminar...wish i was in town to take advantage of it.

Braulio Estima
Ryan Hall
Tom Lawlor
Cowboy Cerrone

www.mmaforcharity.org

All the guys listed are good technicians I'm sure....except for me....seriously, WTF do I show people?

How to enter the cage?

Tom Lawlor - All the guys listed are good technicians I'm sure....except for me....seriously, WTF do I show people?

How to enter the cage?

Dave Kaplan is from Hampton. You could teach people how to KO the un KO-able Diamond Dave...

Sam Hogar will also be at the seminar

TTT!

I gotta get the money together and hit this up. A friend is fighting nearby anyhow, he fights out of the same camp that Kris McCray (TuF Season 11) is in. Maybe I can get both.

I just simply want to even meet a fighter... I'll shit my pants.

Lawlor, what would you do if you met a fan and he shat his pants in front of you?

Caligulus - I gotta get the money together and hit this up. A friend is fighting nearby anyhow, he fights out of the same camp that Kris McCray (TuF Season 11) is in. Maybe I can get both.

I just simply want to even meet a fighter... I'll shit my pants.

Lawlor, what would you do if you met a fan and he shat his pants in front of you?

Shit mine as well to make you feel better, a la Billy Madison.

Hahaha nice. Much appreciated. That's a fighter looking out for his fans. I'll be sure to eat plenty of fiber.

Should put a petition at the door for people to sign the "Kimbo Slayer" to the UFC and get Seth some fights.

TTT!!!

ttt

TTTop!!!