Tom Sauer

Erik Apple -

What happened to him?

He died in his sleep. No explanation yet.

Tommy and I had businesses located next door to each other for about a year or 2.

A more positive, kind, loving, upbeat, concerned, helpful, and great all around person I have never met.

The world is a lesser place with him gone and I know the city of Ocala mourns deeply for their loss.

1 Like

RIP 

Met him multiple times always a nice guy. RIP

Damn, he just messged me a coupe of years ago and seemed like he was doing fine. RIP

2 Likes

Only the good die young, and what a good dude Tom was!  Rest In Peace buddy!

Horrible news.

RIP

hobokiller -

I was incredibly sad to hear about Tom Sauer's death this morning. I met him about 20 years ago at F2 Arena. He was the first person I ever grappled with. Every time I saw him he gave me a big bro hug and always have words of encouragement. He was a pioneer of his sport and a good man. I never heard a single bad word spoken about him or knew of anyone who disliked him. R.I.P Tom.

HoboKiller i also met him at f2 arena 20yrs ago!!! Agree with your comments

CyberpunkTeeth -
hobokiller -

I was incredibly sad to hear about Tom Sauer's death this morning. I met him about 20 years ago at F2 Arena. He was the first person I ever grappled with. Every time I saw him he gave me a big bro hug and always have words of encouragement. He was a pioneer of his sport and a good man. I never heard a single bad word spoken about him or knew of anyone who disliked him. R.I.P Tom.

Who are you and HoboKiller? I started at F2 as well. 

1 Like

It's always said once people pass but Tommy Trauma really was one of the best dudes I ever met. Met him first time in late 90s. Man, I am bummed out.

1 Like

I remember him posting here I think. Damn. RIP

Piyo - 
CyberpunkTeeth -
hobokiller -

Hi Sacco!

Piyo -
CyberpunkTeeth -
hobokiller -

Seth Sacco.

benchwarmer -
Piyo - 
CyberpunkTeeth -
hobokiller -

Hi Sacco!

Hi! Sorry, it has been years since I have posted. I forgot how to use the frames. I had to come here when I heard about Tommy. I knew the Underground would remember him. 

1 Like
hobokiller -
benchwarmer -
Piyo - 
CyberpunkTeeth -
hobokiller -

Hi Sacco!

Hi! Sorry, it has been years since I have posted. I forgot how to use the frames. I had to come here when I heard about Tommy. I knew the Underground would remember him. 

What’s up Seth. Steve D here. Miss the old days.

DAMMIT!!! He was an awesome guy:( Literally the most intimidating dude I ever met in person but probably the nicest at the same time…

Terrible news.  RIP Tommy

I'm re-watching IFC Global Domination where he fought and won twice in the same night as an alternate for that legendary tournament!

TTT

found the episode he was on

https://youtu.be/geA0uP9Ycks

RIP