Tom Sowell: Point of no return if Biden elected

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nW3GiXTHi0

and analogizes it to potentially the fall of Rome in the full interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-ms-GmPHCg

7 Likes

Enemies are past the gates already

2 Likes

Thats one of the only people who I really listen to when they speak. Wise fella.

6 Likes

If they go through with the radically crazy shit they are talking about then the Rubicon will have been crossed at that point.

He's right, we won't ever come back from it and the extreme polarization and divide will only continue to get worse and worse.

Never forget that rioting is the voice of the unheard

1 Like

LMAO, yeah that big bad neo-liberal Joe Biden is going to radically change the government and country. Fear mongering without common sense is so damn funny.

![](upload://nocZzB3hZsSDbZQZTYn7byxrrt0.jpeg)

Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

He and his dyke wife both deserve poliaids. 

Most overrated president.

2 Likes
Sandy Pantz -

Never forget that rioting is the voice of the unheard

Uhhh... what?

All we've been hearing for 4 years is the nonsense bullshit and outright treasonous lies of the left. They're ideological fascists and ironically call everyone else fascists.

The "tolerant" left is uber tolerant - AS LONG AS YOU BEND THE KNEE TO THEIR IDEOLOGY YOU RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC, TRANSPHOBIC, PRO LIFE HEATHEN!

Sernie Banders - 

LMAO, yeah that big bad neo-liberal Joe Biden is going to radically change the government and country. Fear mongering without common sense is so damn funny.

The question is how much does Joe Biden have left to fight off the radical elements in his party.

To one degree or another, Biden is a diminished man mentally. The concern is he ends up just being a vassal for the far left.

And you can “LMAO” all you want but just read what crazy shit prominent Democrats are screaming and advocating for.

Is this recent?

Got damn 

Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Lol you know what you wanna say. But you lack the backbone to actually type it out.

So you respond with an image that depicts your weakness.

Sernie Banders -

Is this the home slice of Antifa?

TexDeuce -

If they go through with the radically crazy shit they are talking about then the Rubicon will have been crossed at that point.

He's right, we won't ever come back from it and the extreme polarization and divide will only continue to get worse and worse.

Honest question....how do you see the divide stopping anytime soon? 

And from my own experience it's not a black and white thing.

It's ideology. 

The Jack Dorsey/Ted Cruz vid should be bigger news but you know how it is

"When it's ok to REEEE", by conservatives

Democrats? REEEEE!!!!!

"Shut up N word hard R!"- OG liberals

1 Like
TexDeuce -
Sernie Banders - 

The question is how much does Joe Biden have left to fight off the radical elements in his party.

To one degree or another, Biden is a diminished man mentally. The concern is he ends up just being a vassal for the far left.

And you can “LMAO” all you want but just read what crazy shit prominent Democrats are screaming and advocating for.

Biden, Harris, and Pelosi are moderate republicans. Don’t believe me, go back and look at their records and policies. If you believe the narrative that the ‘‘radical left’’ is taking over I honestly feel sorry for you.

As for your last comment…Crazy shit like universal health care. Crazy shit like providing Americans with a living wage. Crazy shit like legaliziing weed. Crazy shit like regulations so people don’t have poisen in their drinking water. Crazy shit like forgiving student debt. Crazy shit like, actually taxing the rich properly and doing a retcon on Trump lowering corporate tax rates signifcantly. Crazy shit like actually believing scientists and taking climate change seriously. Oh my god, the horror, the radical left is taking over. Don’t forget your tinfoil hat homes.

Helluvah Guy -
TexDeuce -

Honest question....how do you see the divide stopping anytime soon? 

And from my own experience it's not a black and white thing.

It's ideology. 

The Jack Dorsey/Ted Cruz vid should be bigger news but you know how it is

It's far more simple than that. It's a matter of a large contingent of our population being downright horrified of change and not wanting to evolve, and another contingent that is growing who is interested in change and progress. 

Sernie Banders -
TexDeuce -
Sernie Banders - 

Biden, Harris, and Pelosi are moderate republicans. Don’t believe me, go back and look at their records and policies. If you believe the narrative that the ‘‘radical left’’ is taking over I honestly feel sorry for you.

As for your last comment…Crazy shit like universal health care. Crazy shit like providing Americans with a living wage. Crazy shit like legaliziing weed. Crazy shit like regulations so people don’t have poisen in their drinking water. Crazy shit like forgiving student debt. Crazy shit like, actually taxing the rich properly and doing a retcon on Trump lowering corporate tax rates signifcantly. Crazy shit like actually believing scientists and taking climate change seriously. Oh my god, the horror, the radical left is taking over. Don’t forget your tinfoil hat homes.

Enjoy your lockdown faggot. 

I'll buy you a cam so your wife can stream baking cakes in Twitch after Stop n Shop lays her off

2 Likes