Tom Sowell: Point of no return if Biden elected

Helluvah Guy -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

![](upload://nocZzB3hZsSDbZQZTYn7byxrrt0.jpeg)

Lol you know what you wanna say. But you lack the backbone to actually type it out.

So you respond with an image that depicts your weakness.

The picture says it all. FDR — the GOAT — is laughing at this silly assertion from a nonagenarian that an election of a fuckin’ corporate Democrat and the Senate flipping is the point of no return. 

Completely out of touch with reality. I think fear mongering feels good to you guys.

Tim Duncan - 

Enemies are past the gates already

Yes they are. I am not that optimistic about Americas future.

Sernie Banders - 

LMAO, yeah that big bad neo-liberal Joe Biden is going to radically change the government and country. Fear mongering without common sense is so damn funny.

here’s someone CLUELESS as to how politics works.

wheeels -
Sernie Banders - 

LMAO, yeah that big bad neo-liberal Joe Biden is going to radically change the government and country. Fear mongering without common sense is so damn funny.

here’s someone CLUELESS as to how politics works.

Clue us in, grandpa.

Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
Helluvah Guy -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Lol you know what you wanna say. But you lack the backbone to actually type it out.

The picture says it all. FDR — the GOAT — is laughing at this silly assertion from a nonagenarian that an election of a fuckin’ corporate Democrat and the Senate flipping is the point of no return. 

Completely out of touch with reality. I think fear mongering feels good to you guys.

LOL - you brush aside his voluminous career of over 30 extremely insightful books that will blow your bullshit ideologies out of the water by calling him a nonagenarian? 

You are a piece of shit twerp and Thomas Sowell in his 90's will still absolutely disgrace you in a debate to the point of exposing you for the child that you are.

Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
Helluvah Guy -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Who Am I?

You're clearly putting me in a box.

Are minorities incapable of independent thought? 

Willin -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
Helluvah Guy -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

LOL - you brush aside his voluminous career of over 30 extremely insightful books that will blow your bullshit ideologies out of the water by calling him a nonagenarian? 

You are a piece of shit twerp and Thomas Sowell in his 90's will still absolutely disgrace you in a debate to the point of exposing you for the child that you are.

Right. Smart guy. 

Fear-mongering with a foot in the grave here.

Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
Willin -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
Helluvah Guy -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Right. Smart guy. 

Your boy Biden is the fear mongerer.

Enjoy being locked down. 

Sernie Banders -

Riiiight, it’s “fear-mongering,” to use the quotes of you people to show what you want to do. It isn’t fear-mongering to say liberals want no cops; they’ve said it. It isn’t fear-mongering to say you morons want no borders. You’ve all said it. It isn’t fear-mongering to say you want to hike taxes, give free health care, drivers licenses and education to illegal aliens; you’ve said it. I could go on forever. 

No no, let me use Crayloa crayons to help you understand: quoting actual liberals who have said these things is not fear-mongering. It’s quoting. 

You know what fear-mongering is? When you lost the election and decided to impeach Trump before he even swore his oath. 

1 Like

relax, i assure all of you that once biden is in office he'll continue to be one of the finest republican politicians of our time

Big fan of sowell.

I really liked his book intellectuals and society. 

Just the premise that we shouldn't listen to intelectuals then 10 hrs of examples why.

Basic economics was good too

1 Like
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
Helluvah Guy -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

FDR  signed Executive Order 9066 which cleared the way for the incarceration of Japanese Americans in U.S. concentration camps.

FDR nominated the Alabama Senator, Justice Hugo Black,  as his first U.S. Supreme Court nominee, a former KKK Member.

![](upload://pcg3h6RwdX1K9jr8DQcLgyo5Mp7.jpeg)

2 Likes

When big tech is running the country and media are not being arrested for fomentation, the only national hope, sad to say, is civil war while maintaining national defense.

Americans handed over the keys to Satan.

1 Like
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
Helluvah Guy -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

I think this shows how out of touch you are.

The dems promised that they would get Trump out of office and oppose his agenda at all costs.

What did they do?  Exactly that.

They decided it was okay to try and ruin Kavanaugh's personal and professional career in order to stop Trump's agenda. 

They created a fake narrative that consumed three years, millions of dollars, and created a narrative pumped into millions of people's ears telling them that the President of the United States was a Russian asset and you had actual congresspeople saying they saw first hand evidence of this, when in fact it was all a lie.  They even tried to remove him from office over a bogus charge that Joe Biden was actually guilty but under even more egregious circumstances.

Now they're promising that they'll do anything to make sure someone like Trump never gets elected again.  They've said they'll pack the Supreme Court, grant DC and PR statehood, and they'll say it's okay to harass anyone (public or private) who espouses an ideology antithetical to theirs.  You can find plenty of videos of members of congress telling their constituants to confront people at their homes or in restuarants in order to further their agenda.

So no, it's not fearmongering to look at the Dems behavior over the last few years and realize what they are willing to do for power.

Helluvah Guy - 
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
Willin -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
Helluvah Guy -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Right. Smart guy. 

Your boy Biden is the fear mongerer.

Enjoy being locked down. 

I might lock you down bitch

CharlesMartel - 
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
Helluvah Guy -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

The dems promised that they would get Trump out of office and oppose his agenda at all costs.

They decided it was okay to try and ruin Kavanaugh's personal and professional career in order to stop Trump's agenda. 

They created a fake narrative that consumed three years, millions of dollars, and created a narrative pumped into millions of people's ears telling them that the President of the United States was a Russian asset and you had actual congresspeople saying they saw first hand evidence of this, when in fact it was all a lie.  They even tried to remove him from office over a bogus charge that Joe Biden was actually guilty but under even more egregious circumstances.

Now they're promising that they'll do anything to make sure someone like Trump never gets elected again.  They've said they'll pack the Supreme Court, grant DC and PR statehood, and they'll say it's okay to harass anyone (public or private) who espouses an ideology antithetical to theirs.  You can find plenty of videos of members of congress telling their constituants to confront people at their homes or in restuarants in order to further their agenda.

So no, it's not fearmongering to look at the Dems behavior over the last few years and realize what they are willing to do for power.

Oppose anyone like Trump getting elected again? That's a fantastic, patriotic idea. I'm on board. 

Pack the supreme court? Let's do it. 

Grant DC and PR statehood? Long overdue. 

This all seems perfectly normal to me and a fantastic counter to a Trump presidency and a McConnell Senate. 

1 Like
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
CharlesMartel - 
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
Helluvah Guy -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Oppose anyone like Trump getting elected again? That's a fantastic, patriotic idea. I'm on board. 

Pack the supreme court? Let's do it. 

Grant DC and PR statehood? Long overdue. 

This all seems perfectly normal to me and a fantastic counter to a Trump presidency and a McConnell Senate. 

![Pin on Al Pacino](upload://uytOigHRrflVYTIbR3GvJQtMdqO.gif)

1 Like
PreachinJosh -
Sernie Banders -

Riiiight, it’s “fear-mongering,” to use the quotes of you people to show what you want to do. It isn’t fear-mongering to say liberals want no cops; they’ve said it. It isn’t fear-mongering to say you morons want no borders. You’ve all said it. It isn’t fear-mongering to say you want to hike taxes, give free health care, drivers licenses and education to illegal aliens; you’ve said it. I could go on forever. 

No no, let me use Crayloa crayons to help you understand: quoting actual liberals who have said these things is not fear-mongering. It’s quoting. 

You know what fear-mongering is? When you lost the election and decided to impeach Trump before he even swore his oath. 

Try following along with the conversation dummy and look up the definition for ‘‘context.’’ It is unequivocally without question ridiculous fear mongering to say that Joe Biden is a part of the ‘‘radical left’’ and that he is going to drastically change the country. Educate yourself on the guy with factual information and then come back and talk to me. Wants to get rid of cops, LMAO, Biden is the guy who helped write the fucking crime ball. Obama and Biden gave wall street massive baiIouts and Joe wants to keep to wheel turning. Anyone who does any modicum of research would understand that Biden will be a diet republican if elected. I know facts and reality are all just inconvenient fake news to you and your like but try educating yourself before you insert yourself into a conversation and say stupid incorrect bullshit. Bernie isn’t running for President, neither is AOC. It’s Joe fucking neo-liberal Biden.

Sernie Banders - 
PreachinJosh -
Sernie Banders -

Try following along with the conversation dummy. It is unequivocally without question ridiculous fear mongering to say that Joe Biden is a part of the ‘‘radical left’’ and that he is going to drastically change the country. Educate yourself on the guy with factual information and then come back and talk to me. Wants to get rid of cops, LMAO, Biden is the guy who helped write the fucking crime ball. Obama and Biden gave wall street massive baiIouts. Anyone who does any modicum of research would understand that Biden will be a diet republican if elected. I know facts and reality are all just inconvenient fake news to you and your like but try educating yourself before you insert yourself into a conversation and say stupid incorrect bullshit.

Ooooo... Diet Republican. 

I like that. 

Sernie Banders -
PreachinJosh -
Sernie Banders -

Try following along with the conversation dummy and look up the definition for ‘‘context.’’ It is unequivocally without question ridiculous fear mongering to say that Joe Biden is a part of the ‘‘radical left’’ and that he is going to drastically change the country. Educate yourself on the guy with factual information and then come back and talk to me. Wants to get rid of cops, LMAO, Biden is the guy who helped write the fucking crime ball. Obama and Biden gave wall street massive baiIouts and Joe wants to keep to wheel turning. Anyone who does any modicum of research would understand that Biden will be a diet republican if elected. I know facts and reality are all just inconvenient fake news to you and your like but try educating yourself before you insert yourself into a conversation and say stupid incorrect bullshit. Bernie isn’t running for President, neither is AOC. It’s Joe fucking neo-liberal Biden.

Like I’ve already pointed out above.

The Dems are willing to do anything to prevent anyone with Trump’s agenda from becoming president again.

They’ve said it over and over.  They’re willing to destroy the country to make sure America first populism never controls the white house.

They don’t believe that traditional American values are a thing so they’re happy to do it.

They were happy to try and destroy a man’s personal and professional life in order to oppose Trump’s agenda and they were willing to lie to the American people to try and make them believe the President of the United States was a Russian asset.

They’ve even let cities burn because they don’t want Trump to score a W over law and order issues.

They’ll destroy the country with just as much enthusiasm.

1 Like