Tom Sowell: Point of no return if Biden elected

CharlesMartel - 
Sernie Banders -
PreachinJosh -
Sernie Banders -

LMAO, yeah that big bad neo-liberal Joe Biden is going to radically change the government and country. Fear mongering without common sense is so damn funny.

Riiiight, it’s “fear-mongering,” to use the quotes of you people to show what you want to do. It isn’t fear-mongering to say liberals want no cops; they’ve said it. It isn’t fear-mongering to say you morons want no borders. You’ve all said it. It isn’t fear-mongering to say you want to hike taxes, give free health care, drivers licenses and education to illegal aliens; you’ve said it. I could go on forever. 

No no, let me use Crayloa crayons to help you understand: quoting actual liberals who have said these things is not fear-mongering. It’s quoting. 

You know what fear-mongering is? When you lost the election and decided to impeach Trump before he even swore his oath. 

Try following along with the conversation dummy and look up the definition for ‘‘context.’’ It is unequivocally without question ridiculous fear mongering to say that Joe Biden is a part of the ‘‘radical left’’ and that he is going to drastically change the country. Educate yourself on the guy with factual information and then come back and talk to me. Wants to get rid of cops, LMAO, Biden is the guy who helped write the fucking crime ball. Obama and Biden gave wall street massive baiIouts and Joe wants to keep to wheel turning. Anyone who does any modicum of research would understand that Biden will be a diet republican if elected. I know facts and reality are all just inconvenient fake news to you and your like but try educating yourself before you insert yourself into a conversation and say stupid incorrect bullshit. Bernie isn’t running for President, neither is AOC. It’s Joe fucking neo-liberal Biden.

Like I’ve already pointed out above.

The Dems are willing to do anything to prevent anyone with Trump’s agenda from becoming president again.

They’ve said it over and over.  They’re willing to destroy the country to make sure America first populism never controls the white house.

They don’t believe that traditional American values are a thing so they’re happy to do it.

They were happy to try and destroy a man’s personal and professional life in order to oppose Trump’s agenda and they were willing to lie to the American people to try and make them believe the President of the United States was a Russian asset.

They’ve even let cities burn because they don’t want Trump to score a W over law and order issues.

They’ll destroy the country with just as much enthusiasm.

![](upload://rwM91gmxrp9UkRwpfvpkUVa9np6.gif)

Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
Sernie Banders - 
PreachinJosh -
Sernie Banders -

LMAO, yeah that big bad neo-liberal Joe Biden is going to radically change the government and country. Fear mongering without common sense is so damn funny.

Riiiight, it’s “fear-mongering,” to use the quotes of you people to show what you want to do. It isn’t fear-mongering to say liberals want no cops; they’ve said it. It isn’t fear-mongering to say you morons want no borders. You’ve all said it. It isn’t fear-mongering to say you want to hike taxes, give free health care, drivers licenses and education to illegal aliens; you’ve said it. I could go on forever. 

No no, let me use Crayloa crayons to help you understand: quoting actual liberals who have said these things is not fear-mongering. It’s quoting. 

You know what fear-mongering is? When you lost the election and decided to impeach Trump before he even swore his oath. 

Try following along with the conversation dummy. It is unequivocally without question ridiculous fear mongering to say that Joe Biden is a part of the ‘‘radical left’’ and that he is going to drastically change the country. Educate yourself on the guy with factual information and then come back and talk to me. Wants to get rid of cops, LMAO, Biden is the guy who helped write the fucking crime ball. Obama and Biden gave wall street massive baiIouts. Anyone who does any modicum of research would understand that Biden will be a diet republican if elected. I know facts and reality are all just inconvenient fake news to you and your like but try educating yourself before you insert yourself into a conversation and say stupid incorrect bullshit.

Ooooo... Diet Republican. 

I like that. 

It's exactly what he is. If these dummies would actually do some research on his voting record and policies as opposed to believe what fox news and Trump ads say about him they would realize it. It's laughable that getting rid of police gets brought up into this context considering Biden wrote the fucking crime bill and historically has been tougher on crime than Trump. Unfortunately we are now in a world where facts are fake news and becoming completely irrelevant.   

CharlesMartel -
Sernie Banders -
PreachinJosh -
Sernie Banders -

Try following along with the conversation dummy and look up the definition for ‘‘context.’’ It is unequivocally without question ridiculous fear mongering to say that Joe Biden is a part of the ‘‘radical left’’ and that he is going to drastically change the country. Educate yourself on the guy with factual information and then come back and talk to me. Wants to get rid of cops, LMAO, Biden is the guy who helped write the fucking crime ball. Obama and Biden gave wall street massive baiIouts and Joe wants to keep to wheel turning. Anyone who does any modicum of research would understand that Biden will be a diet republican if elected. I know facts and reality are all just inconvenient fake news to you and your like but try educating yourself before you insert yourself into a conversation and say stupid incorrect bullshit. Bernie isn’t running for President, neither is AOC. It’s Joe fucking neo-liberal Biden.

The Dems are willing to do anything to prevent anyone with Trump’s agenda from becoming president again.

They’ve said it over and over.  They’re willing to destroy the country to make sure America first populism never controls the white house.

They don’t believe that traditional American values are a thing so they’re happy to do it.

They were happy to try and destroy a man’s personal and professional life in order to oppose Trump’s agenda and they were willing to lie to the American people to try and make them believe the President of the United States was a Russian asset.

They’ve even let cities burn because they don’t want Trump to score a W over law and order issues.

You are completely fucking delusional.

IN

Sernie Banders -
CharlesMartel -
Sernie Banders -
PreachinJosh -
Sernie Banders -

You are completely fucking delusional.

https://twitter.com/RepBryanSteil/status/1298597096468226048

https://twitter.com/tedwheeler/status/1299433988600156160

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk8OyOuk8t4

Schiff: There is now 'more than circumstantial evidence' of Trump-Russia collusion

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/schiff-russia-trump-collusion-236386

Grant statehood to D.C. and Puerto Rico, and break California in seven, with the goal of adding 16 new Democrats to the Senate. Expand the Supreme Court and the federal courts, packing them with liberal judges. Move to multi-member House districts to roll back the effects of partisan gerrymandering. Pass a new Voting Rights Act, including nationwide automatic voter registration, felon enfranchisement and an end to voter ID laws. Grant citizenship to millions of undocumented immigrants, creating a host of new Democratic-leaning voters: “Republicans have always feared that immigration would change the character of American society. Democrats should reward them with their very worst nightmare.”

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/07/04/democrats-majority-rules-norms-trump-2020-218947

Are you going to keep denying reality?

1 Like
Sernie Banders - 
TexDeuce -
Sernie Banders - 

The question is how much does Joe Biden have left to fight off the radical elements in his party.

To one degree or another, Biden is a diminished man mentally. The concern is he ends up just being a vassal for the far left.

And you can “LMAO” all you want but just read what crazy shit prominent Democrats are screaming and advocating for.

Biden, Harris, and Pelosi are moderate republicans. Don’t believe me, go back and look at their records and policies. If you believe the narrative that the ‘‘radical left’’ is taking over I honestly feel sorry for you.

As for your last comment…Crazy shit like universal health care. Crazy shit like providing Americans with a living wage. Crazy shit like legaliziing weed. Crazy shit like regulations so people don’t have poisen in their drinking water. Crazy shit like forgiving student debt. Crazy shit like, actually taxing the rich properly and doing a retcon on Trump lowering corporate tax rates signifcantly. Crazy shit like actually believing scientists and taking climate change seriously. Oh my god, the horror, the radical left is taking over. Don’t forget your tinfoil hat homes.

You’re bat shit crazy.

Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
Helluvah Guy -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

![](upload://nocZzB3hZsSDbZQZTYn7byxrrt0.jpeg)

Lol you know what you wanna say. But you lack the backbone to actually type it out.

So you respond with an image that depicts your weakness.

The picture says it all. FDR — the GOAT — is laughing at this silly assertion from a nonagenarian that an election of a fuckin’ corporate Democrat and the Senate flipping is the point of no return. 

Completely out of touch with reality. I think fear mongering feels good to you guys.

Out of reality is the way the the Trump presidency has been portrayed for the last four years. He was to be the end of it all. He was the one to start world war three. The sky has been falling everyday of his presedency. 

Idgetmyasskicked -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
Helluvah Guy -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

![](upload://nocZzB3hZsSDbZQZTYn7byxrrt0.jpeg)

Lol you know what you wanna say. But you lack the backbone to actually type it out.

So you respond with an image that depicts your weakness.

The picture says it all. FDR — the GOAT — is laughing at this silly assertion from a nonagenarian that an election of a fuckin’ corporate Democrat and the Senate flipping is the point of no return. 

Completely out of touch with reality. I think fear mongering feels good to you guys.

Out of reality is the way the the Trump presidency has been portrayed for the last four years. He was to be the end of it all. He was the one to start world war three. The sky has been falling everyday of his presedency. 

Cool.

& you’re prepared to join a 90-year-old in fear-mongering about a Biden presidency should he win. What’s your point? You’re content being a hooplehead so long as you have equivalent hoopleheads among your political opposition?

![](upload://b2rwJC7Zf4rZT2CRtz4ahXkheIe.jpeg)

https://assets.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2017/10/05162647/10-05-2017-Political-landscape-release.pdf

Sernie Banders -
TexDeuce -
Sernie Banders - 

The question is how much does Joe Biden have left to fight off the radical elements in his party.

To one degree or another, Biden is a diminished man mentally. The concern is he ends up just being a vassal for the far left.

And you can “LMAO” all you want but just read what crazy shit prominent Democrats are screaming and advocating for.

Biden, Harris, and Pelosi are moderate republicans. Don’t believe me, go back and look at their records and policies. If you believe the narrative that the ‘‘radical left’’ is taking over I honestly feel sorry for you.

As for your last comment…Crazy shit like universal health care. Crazy shit like providing Americans with a living wage. Crazy shit like legaliziing weed. Crazy shit like regulations so people don’t have poisen in their drinking water. Crazy shit like forgiving student debt. Crazy shit like, actually taxing the rich properly and doing a retcon on Trump lowering corporate tax rates signifcantly. Crazy shit like actually believing scientists and taking climate change seriously. Oh my god, the horror, the radical left is taking over. Don’t forget your tinfoil hat homes.

Socialized medicine, forgiving student loans, a social allowance, and making policy based on weak, unsubstantiated theories is in fact crazy. You want to act like science is the be-all end-all of decision making then you should take the time to learn up on all the different fields and the history of theory in general. 

Tight Butthole -
Sernie Banders -
TexDeuce -
Sernie Banders - 

Socialized medicine, forgiving student loans, a social allowance, and making policy based on weak, unsubstantiated theories is in fact crazy. You want to act like science is the be-all end-all of decision making then you should take the time to learn up on all the different fields and the history of theory in general. 

All anyone has to do is look at Europe and see what ideas/policies have destroyed it.

Most of those policies are what the dems want to implement in the US.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQXHc-tJMXM

Tight Butthole -
Sernie Banders -
TexDeuce -
Sernie Banders - 

He’s probably also only paid attention to the lefts narrative regarding all of those concerns and strawmans the opposing sides arguments.

Just like how dems like to say people on the right are climate change deniers.  Most people on the right aren’t climate change deniers, they just look at the problem realistically.  And that problem isn’t solved with the green new deal.  But being against the green new deal automatically equals someone being a climate change denier in the eyes of dems/lefties

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl9rTxdSZWg

Sernie Banders -
Helluvah Guy -
TexDeuce -

If they go through with the radically crazy shit they are talking about then the Rubicon will have been crossed at that point.

He's right, we won't ever come back from it and the extreme polarization and divide will only continue to get worse and worse.

Honest question....how do you see the divide stopping anytime soon? 

And from my own experience it's not a black and white thing.

It's ideology. 

The Jack Dorsey/Ted Cruz vid should be bigger news but you know how it is

It's far more simple than that. It's a matter of a large contingent of our population being downright horrified of change and not wanting to evolve, and another contingent that is growing who is interested in change and progress. 

Tour change is communism. You are confusing fear with wisdom.

freedom and liberty are things no person should want to change. I just dont get why the left wants slow uncaring top down control of every aspect of your life. 

Subbed for the great Thomas Sowell 

Reading “Basic Economics” by Thomas Sowell right now.

FatBuddha - Reading "Basic Economics" by Thomas Sowell right now.

He goes pretty hardcore for free market capitalism.  Just a tad to much for my liking but i really liked hearing that point of view straight up. 

One thing is for sure. The more the government gets involved the more they fuck things up.

I'm not a fan of kansyian economics but I would like to see stricter anti trust laws.

That said the government practicing austerity measures in a depression is equally retarded. 

in