TOMATO ROBOT!!!!

awesome!

I'd like to wear one of these for everyday use.

Takes care of the constant nuisance of trying to walk and eat tomatoes. Phone Post 3.0

Somebody should buy one and wear it to a major marathon in the states.

solidsnake - Somebody should buy one and wear it to a major marathon in the states.
Agreed. Phone Post 3.0

Do they make one for porkchops? Phone Post 3.0

Steven McTowelie - 
solidsnake - Somebody should buy one and wear it to a major marathon in the states.
Agreed. Phone Post 3.0

It would be like introducing a new species into an eco system.

Hardcore marathon junkies will first look away in disgust, but once Johnny wears one, every chronie will purchase these and run behind him like he's George Bush going for a jog.

Evil Ash - Do they make one for porkchops? Phone Post 3.0
I don't see why it couldn't be done...simply swap the tomato head for a pig head and load it with chops! Phone Post 3.0

Steven McTowelie - 
I don't see why it couldn't be done...simply swap the tomato head for a pig head and load it with chops! Phone Post 3.0

(Throws prototype against wall)

Guys, they're onto us. Move our deadline two weeks back. AND HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU??!!!! PUT RED LIPSTICK ON THE PIG HEAD!

For those not viewing the video, there is some great cinematography with fantastic directing around some cleavage/ass/banana shots.

Snubbed for best short film at the racist Oscars. Phone Post 3.0

solidsnake - 
Steven McTowelie - 

(Throws prototype against wall)

Guys, they're onto us. Move our deadline two weeks back. AND HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU??!!!! PUT RED LIPSTICK ON THE PIG HEAD!

Lmao. Voted up for this

Only 6 tomato capacity?  Need at least 12 for any decent run.

the Japanese

creative hilarity champions since 1950

KyokushinCatch - the Japanese

creative hilarity champions since 1950
Japan invents things we don't yet know we need.

This robot will be a game changer. Phone Post 3.0