TOMLIN TO STEELERS END OF 3-4D?

we could see the end of blitzburgh with a conservative cover2 scheme
coach coming in. discuss

End of pass D definately

Steelers are pulling a Bears trick - announce your choice to the media before actually telling the guy.

problem is, now a pittsburgh paper is claiming grimm has the job, some
say they are waiting for rivera, rooney's have really turned this into a
clusterfuck.

where are you in da burgh MMA?

The Pirates are NOT going to spend money. They made a good trade but Larouche still comes cheap.

If the Steelers don't hire Tomlin, ESPN needs to fire Chris Mortenson. How many times is this clown going to report something that is not true. He is worse than the weatherman that predicted it was going to be a nice day and in reality it's snowing like a mf'er.

The steelers are going to be in some trouble without Wizhenhunt and Cowher. There's no doubt about that.

"The steelers are going to be in some trouble without Wizhenhunt and Cowher. There's no doubt about that."

Why? Cowher lost the fire and needs to step back for a year or two. Bruce Arians will probably get the O-Coordinators job and he is an inhouse guy. He knows the system. Plus, Tomlin has said he believes in running the ball first.

I was hoping it was going to be Grimm. But if it is Tomlin, I hope they stick with the 3-4 defense

Whiz has already taken qb coach whipple and ST coach ? he was denied
permission to speak with arians last week, so i expect the same
philosiphy. Lebeau has been retained by Tomlin, so maybe a multiple
front like NE.

They're retaining Dick Lebeau, so the 3-4 isn't going anywhere.

I think they'll keep the 3-4 for a little bit. But i think that just because they have the personnel for the 3-4. I do think that they will change it to a cover 2 defense in a couple of years if he gets the players for it