tommaro pics and police report

Very cool of you to go through all this trouble, just to prove a point to all of us cynical UG people.

BTW - that is a very painful looking gash on your head!!!

it hurt more when they opened the cut up wide to clean it out and inject it with novicain. that hurt the most.

Did they check the bat to see if it was "corked"?

good story....

I was hit by a baseball bat directly on the forehead in 6th grade....swung by a sixth grader...Lousiville slugger...received 13 stiitches and a major concussion....and I know someone who was hit by a baseball bat during a robbery at a tavern in San Rafael, CA....the guy has never been the same since.....he rides the ferry boat into San Francisco every morning and sits on the same bench everyday at the same spot at the end of the cablecar turnaround in downtown SF, and spouts off incoherent words sentences to the tourists as they walk by...he also has the syndrome of blurting out cusswords for no reason.....but if you see him on the ferry he can have a normal conversation with you...he has been doing this same thing everyday since his recovery fromm the baseball bat injury...since 1992 that I am aware of (12 years)

You sir are not only lucky to be alive, if true,....and doubly lucky not to have serious brain trauma and repurcussions...

Maybe it was a slim handled fungo that was already cracked ...the chances of breaking a solid baseball bat on the back of your head with no repurcussions is Guinesss book or unsolved mysteries material...

no pics of the puerto ricans?