Tommy Fury ducking Jake Paul. Offered $1 million

Who wins that fight?

• Jake
  • Tommy

0 voters

Would YOU fight Jake Paul in a boxing match for $1 million?

• Yes, and I’d win
  • Yes, but I’d probably lose
  • No, but I’d win
  • No, because I’d probably lose

0 voters

If I was Tommy I wouldn’t take that fight. He is financially secure enough where he doesn’t have to take the fight. Soak up all the reality TV fame! He makes a minimum of a mill a year JUST off the endorsement from Love Island and his lady is making bank too

2 Likes

Kudos to Jake for trying to make that fight if he really is.

1 Like

Yeah atleast he is angling for a real boxer

2 Likes
4 Likes

I dont get why he isnt taking the fight?

wouldnt he beat the shit out of jake paul?

2 Likes

He’s negotiating. He already said he thinks jake needs him as an opponent because he’s a real boxer or something along those lines. Says jake doesn’t move his head and is trash all around. I think he said his mother dresses him funny too?

2 Likes

Not sure if he’s even any good

He has his brothers last name, but nothing else.

2 Likes

Tommy is fucking horrible, he barely beat Jake’s sparring partner. I think he’s ducking the fight because he knows he’ll lose to Jake which would be embarrassing as shit and most likely end his boxing career before it really gets started.

6 Likes
2 Likes

Yep, this is accurate and is 100% what is happening.

4 Likes

This kid is growing on me- wtf is going on in this world lol

6 Likes

Hahaha, that’s fucking hilarious.

He’s a top level troll. He might be the greatest fighter to ever troll. All those black athletes and rappers shut down when jake flat lined their boy nate Robinson. Completely punked dillon dani’s into ducking. Billionaire Dana white got shut down and lost a million when he sent over Ben askren to get k.o.'d in the 1st. Tyron now has an I love jake paul tattoo. Now he is punking the lineal heavyweight champions younger brother in a boxing match. Jake Paul is the only fight that matters right now and half of the mma fighters are scared to take it. He is the most interesting figure in fighting and the more he wins the more chaos it brings to the entire industry. If he isn’t your favorite fighter by now I just dont get it

10 Likes

He only punks them online. Don’t get it twisted Jake runs for the hills when the camera is turned off

2 Likes

The Spirit Airlines offer was fucking hilarious, lol.

2 Likes

Jake is he best at promoting his fights in all of combat sports and does so in an entertaining way. If I was Fury, I’d make damn sure I get PPV points on top of the $1m.

4 Likes

Can’t disagree with anything you said there.

The Paul bros are living the dream.

1 Like

Jake the only superstar fighter out there right now.

1 Like