Tommy Fury ducking Jake Paul. Offered $1 million

Top men, change thread title from $1 million to $1.5 million

1 Like

This Paul bros thing, and their entrance into striking based combat sports, is the biggest thing in fighting since peak UFC (which was 2013…? The era where simultaneous champs were something like: Anderson, GSP, Aldo, Aldo, Ronda, Conor, and Jones)

They are redefining how a fighter can get themselves out there. We’ve never seen a fighter use social media like this to literally solicit making fights on Twitter.

Love that Jake is pushing for increasing fighter pay and calling out Dana.

The Paul brothers are perfect build for boxing, wrestling base for MMA. Think about how good they got in boxing in such a short time. In MMA, it’ll be the same thing. We’ve never seen something like this since Jones burst on the scene.

That million isn’t to fight, it’s to lose.

1 Like

STFU you dope. Even in your moronic post there were some valid points. The Paul’s are good for business, tough and i respect the hustle. To say they would run MMA or be near the top is the reason for my 1st sentence

I said in MMA “it’ll” be the same thing. Meaning, if they did the same thing they did for boxing as the do for training MMA. It’s a conditional, I am not declaring that if they stepped into a cage now they’d do well. Only after training for a while (for 2yrs IIRC), like I said with how Jones did.

Am I actually going to say this to Nytron- maybe sorry I misread your post- what is this world coming to??

Really hope this fight happens.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Most high school wrestlers only wrestle three months a year. Wrestling might actually be a weakness for them. The level of wrestling in high-level MMA is higher than in high school wrestling. Look at Jake’s fight against AJ Agazarm.

Eh. I would say most wrestle 6 months a year. 3 months of camps / clubs, 3 months h.s. season.

And the elite high school wrestlers wrestle year round.

4 Likes

That’s the serious high school wrestlers. Most high school wrestlers aren’t that serious about it. I doubt the Paul bros were doing freestyle and greco in the offseason and going to camps in the summer.

I thought the older Paul wrestled in college. If so, he was pretty serious about it.

Wikipedia just says he qualified for state.

He would absolutely beat the shit out of JP.

Logan was 2x state qualifier and 5th place his senior year in Ohio, a pretty competitive wrestling state.

Not sure about Jake

2 Likes

I think the claim that Logan wrestled in college is based on this article:

However, when you click the source, it doesn’t say anything about Paul wrestling at Ohio University. The claim also doesn’t make sense, since it says:

Apparently, during his short time at Ohio, Logan ended up qualifying for the school’s wrestling championships

If you read the source, it’s clear that the Distractify people confused qualifying for state with qualifying for “the school’s [Ohio university’s] wrestling championships”, whatever that means.

But placing fifth at state in high school in Ohio is pretty impressive.

Idk, but these Paulers seem to be way above average when it comes to being athletic. They grew up wrestling, so they have heart. And they seem to learn super fast.

I would not be made if they crossed over to MMA after traning UFC for a year or two.

Bro do suckle off his dick or just gargle his nuts

1 Like

Sadly Nytron is not wrong lol, he gets a lot of hate but I tend to agree with a lot of his posts

1 Like