Tommy Fury ducking Jake Paul. Offered $1 million

1 Like

Huh theyā€™re half brothers are they not? Idk tbh but I prefer that douchebag over the other yes. One is like supreme and other lite. Imo

Tommy is by far the bigger douche bag

Why? Idk him to be honest. I think these youtubers and tik tok homos are weird and donā€™t follow them aside from what I see here and Iā€™ve come to the opposite conclusion so far. Iā€™m curious as to why you think? You team YouTube lol

I donā€™t know much about Tommy but on the surface he appears to be a douchey guy that is more concerned about his looks and partying who isnā€™t a good boxer and tries to live it up off the family name his brother created.

At least Jake has made his own way and isnā€™t just living the big life in his brotherā€™s shadow.

1 Like

Thread title now is back to holding true?

2 Likes

I feel like tyson fury may be able to edge out either Paul brother in a boxing match,
Tysons beaten better opposition.
Deontay Wilder has better punches than Ben Askren IMO

3 Likes

say what you want Jake is legit.

1 Like

Not the good wrestlers ā€¦

Tommy posted on Twitter he accepts
Idk who else Jake could get as a back up as he wants an ā€œeasyā€ fight to set up the Diaz fight

Social media pressure works

I have Jake Paul winning that fight

Jake Paul is almost in the same tier as Conorā€™s level of popularity.

Tommy Fury is a nobody with an opportunity to become famous because of Jake Paul.

Since this is strictly for entertainment and has no rankings or significant belts on the line, Jake has every negotiation advantage possible.

Thats been the case for like 15 years, just seems like a lame excuse. Hopefully the fight happens, would actually be interesting to see how it goes

Anyone else think he is banging Amanda Serrano on the side? Both have significant others but I think itā€™s more than just promoting her.

Not hating as Iā€™d break one off I her too if I could

1 Like

My son wrestled from elementary school through High School. He wrestled on our states team for about 10 years. Yes, High School season is the shortest by far, but ALL serious wrestlers also do Free and Greco seasons as well. He wrestled 10 months per year, each year of his High School and Jr. High School years, only about 3 months of that was for his school team. But like most good wrestlers, he was on a club team as well as our states competition team. He averaged 150 matches per year during those yearsā€¦just like any other serious wrestler.

So yeahā€¦I disagree with your statement big time.