Tommy Speer got jacked

Anthony was just a more athletic guy compared to Speer and put him down bad.

I'd like to see how Tommy recovers from that brutal KO, maybe a rematch?

very very athletic

there were many factors why this fight went the way it did.

a fighter with 0 striking and poor takedown attempts + a fighter with great striking and great takedown defense = a recipe for disaster

Speer forgot his country breakfast

I really thought Speer was going to come in to the UFC and dominate. I was way off...

News Flash:In 2008 being just "athletic" or just "strong" gets you tommy speered... He's like Matt Hughes with worse striking, and less experience.

Johnson vs. Speer looked like Silva vs. Leben

overEZ - Johnson vs. Speer looked like Silva vs. Leben

=/

WarOnDrugs - " News Flash:In 2008 being just "athletic" or just "strong" gets you tommy speered... He's like Matt Hughes with worse striking, and less experience."

News Flash: You are a faggot and I will rape you.

Wait...what?

Farm Boy got knocked off his tractor IMO

TalkShowOnMute - Wait...what?

He wants to go on a date with you.

I would like to know what Johnson weighed at fight time. He looked huge compared to Speers who normally dwarfes most welter weights.

Training with Hughes is not going to help Speers deal with someone with good strikes.

no offense to Speers but hes got the worst standup Ive ever seen in UFC and for whatever reason Hughes and TeAM Melitech dont use kicks and if ur fighting a MFS fighter u should use leg kicks

Yeah, that was brutal. Absolutely brutal.

Anyone have a gif of this?

johnsons strikes looked great... i mean i guess its not hard to hit a wobbly guy with his hands down but still.. every punch was right on the money.

yeah that was a skilled athletic guy like Johnson totally dismantling Speer

hubris - Anthony was just a more athletic guy compared to Speer and put him down bad.

I'd like to see how Tommy recovers from that brutal KO, maybe a rematch?

There is no need for a rematch. He was dominated and pwn3d by Anthony. This is not a Matt Serra vs GSP situation here.

true, Johnson was the better athlete