Tommy "The Duke" Morrison (vid)

DarthBader -

My favourite HW of all time easily. Guy had a left hook that could kill and could have probably beat Ray Mercer if he could have knocked him out in the early rounds.

There was just so much HW talent back then that it’s really amazing, they talk about the HW division being great now, but I would say it was just as good or even a little better in the 90’es, Tommy was the great white hope and played greatly into that part, winning almost everything he competed in and having a great left hook which he would sell his fights with.

He also was in the movie Rocky 5 btw, a movie alot of people didn’t like, but I thought it was awesome, pure boxing in movies gets boring, mixing it up making half the movie boxing other half streetfighting was smart.

While Tyson kept his shit together long enough to get to the top (yeah I know competition was different during Tyson’s rise), they both are similar in that they could have amounted to so much more if they didn’t have so many demons.  

1 Like

Tommy was in They Live with Roddy Piper - a fucking classic movie 

(and of course Rocky 5)

1 Like
46and2 -
DarthBader -

My favourite HW of all time easily. Guy had a left hook that could kill and could have probably beat Ray Mercer if he could have knocked him out in the early rounds.

There was just so much HW talent back then that it’s really amazing, they talk about the HW division being great now, but I would say it was just as good or even a little better in the 90’es, Tommy was the great white hope and played greatly into that part, winning almost everything he competed in and having a great left hook which he would sell his fights with.

He also was in the movie Rocky 5 btw, a movie alot of people didn’t like, but I thought it was awesome, pure boxing in movies gets boring, mixing it up making half the movie boxing other half streetfighting was smart.

While Tyson kept his shit together long enough to get to the top (yeah I know competition was different during Tyson’s rise), they both are similar in that they could have amounted to so much more if they didn’t have so many demons.  

uhhh…Tysons doin fine. Mike was not only a champion boxing, but in life as well. More so in life, who else in this world spent over 200 million, went broke, lost public trust, got it back, now owns a weed farm and is livin his life out. 

so when will Iraq fall?