Tomoenage?

Dayam!   Where did Serbin go ?!?

I think he just stepped out for a urinalysis. He'll be right back.

I like to do the step on foot osoto in my kids class. If it's a girl with long hair, I like to stand on her hair while she tries to get up after the step on foot osoto.

They cry and cry but deep down inside they think it's a really cool joke. - Jack Handy

Punk Dobbs,

I felt that your sense of humour leaned in the direction of Jack Handy. I just didn't know how to bring it up. lol Here's a good one.....

Its sad to think that a loving family can be torn apart by something as simple as.........a pack of wolves. - Jack Handy

p.s. Have you heard the insane one about the Indian Brave and the wagon train?

what video is this clip from?

Ninja smoke bomb off of a 155mm artillery shell, maybe.

Ben

Chris: 1982 Kano Cup

idunno what that was all about at the end, but it didnt seem as if the guy on the left was necessarily mad, but who knows.

and, yea, that is bobby berland on deck.

This is NOT the Kano Cup! It's a digitally remastered and colorized scene from Sanshiro Sugata.

LOL at the pack of wolves.

In order to understand the meaning of mankind, we have to look at the words that compose it, "mank" and "ind". What do they mean? It's a mystery and that's why so is mankind. JH

What is the legality of the step on foot osoto? I kiddingly showed it to a newbie a few months ago and tonight he was attempting it on a regular basis during randori with of my my senior students. The guy getting stepped on asked me if it was legal. I replied that I didn't know of any rule against it. Is there?

Does it fall into the catchall "contrary to the spirit...." rule? You can certainly do a similar thing by grabbing the foot with the hand. You can even begin sasae by first stepping on the foot, and then blocking it.

But....if it is not injurious. shrugs

======

Date: 01/16/07 05:43 PM
884 Total Posts Ignore User

If the belt comes off, you can always try tomoe wedgie as well. That's a fun one.

Does tomoe wedgie qualify as a pickup??

thinks of other wedgie applications...teguruma wedgie, uranage wedgie, KHABARELI WEDGIE....uchimata wedgie...

Tomas

No rule agaisnt stepping on the foot as far as I know.

Back in the early 80's, my coach came back from the US OTC and told us the story of how the "step on the foot osoto" was going around.

He showed me his counter to it. It damn near dislocates the guys knee, legally.

Ben