Tomorrow night

How do you feel?

I feel good since it'll be the weekend going to take Monday off make a 4-dayer.

How do you feel? Phone Post

SoupCan - 

I feel good since it'll be the weekend going to take Monday off make a 4-dayer.

Undecided, really.

The idea of two heavyweights getting it on is making me very anxious. Very sweaty, do you understand?

yellow wrkahlc -
SoupCan -  I feel good since it'll be the weekend going to take Monday off make a 4-dayer.

Undecided, really.

The idea of two heavyweights getting it on is making me very anxious. Very sweaty, do you understand?

I understand, I really just hope it's a good fight and Cain and JDS come in healthy.

The first fight to me at least was a wash, I managed to sit through the whole fox build listen to Brock talk and then 90 seconds later I'm turning the channel.

Hope it's a great night and I think the UFC should have made this a free card Phone Post

SoupCan - 
yellow wrkahlc -
SoupCan -  I feel good since it'll be the weekend going to take Monday off make a 4-dayer.

Undecided, really.

I understand, I really just hope it's a good fight and Cain and JDS come in healthy.

The first fight to me at least was a wash, I managed to sit through the whole fox build listen to Brock talk and then 90 seconds later I'm turning the channel.

Hope it's a great night and I think the UFC should have made this a free card Phone Post

I just don't like the idea of Cain/JDS II occuring so soon.

And then Belcher/Okami II is happening, and I just don't know what to do with myself. Do I cry? Is that an option here?

Feel like I want some extra $$ as always, will watch weight in and if I like, I'll pop a bunch more on JDS for sure.

yellow wrkahlc - 
SoupCan - 
yellow wrkahlc -

Undecided, really.

I just don't like the idea of Cain/JDS II occuring so soon.

And then Belcher/Okami II is happening, and I just don't know what to do with myself. Do I cry? Is that an option here?

Tears of a clown. I wish Weidman Boetsch would have held up so the Weidman train would have been garbled. Whether it's too early or not, JDS and Cain are far and away the #1 and #2 of the division (I think they would both decimate #3 Reem, and I'm a Reem fan)