TOMORROWLAND 2013

Im sure done of you guts have heard of this....

Its a HUGE electronic music festival, i think every year, UN a different place in the world.

It looks fucking awesome, you take a party jet to the festival, camp out on the festival fronds and Just party hard for three days.

Anyone ever been or have any idea how much it costs to go to this thing because i will not die a happy man unread i go to this thing at least once Phone Post

Www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUhPA5qIxDQ Phone Post

Its like Disneyland for party people, basically Phone Post

It is in ATL this year in a couple weeks...I know a few people who are going.  I think tix are like $400 for the weekend (obviously Jet not included)

ryanJ -

It is in ATL this year in a couple weeks...I know a few people who are going.  I think tix are like $400 for the weekend (obviously Jet not included)

Thats tomorrow WORLD, not land.

I thinl they are run by the same promotion but its not the same...tomorrow world is mainly americans i thing...tomorrow land is everyone from all over the world. Phone Post

I want to go to this so bad!

Here's the 2012 after movie of the one in Belgium.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWb5Qc-fBvk

JitsuGuy - I want to go to this so bad!

Here's the 2012 after movie of the one in Belgium.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWb5Qc-fBvk

Me too bro me too....

I heard its all luck with buying the tix because they usually sell out in a few minutes and its even harder to get space in dreamville (the camping grounds)

But after some research i found its about 1300 a person with flight, 3-5 day show tickets, camping equipment, and food. Which in reality is a very reasonable price for 4 days at a music festival in a foreign country.

It seems like the experience of a life time and i wanna do it before im too old and boring....im keeping my fingers crossed for 2014 or 2015 Phone Post

Sorry for the spelling errors, I'm sure you can read through them Phone Post

The Brotorious B.I.G - Sorry for the spelling errors, I'm sure you can read through them Phone Post

Lol why does it post into the last thread i was in Phone Post

It was in Brussels last month. Damn near impossible to get tickets. 2,000,000 person waiting list last year for 180,000 tickets. You'd have to book everything far in advance before you even know if you got the tickets too. Way to much money to be playing with if you live in NA, Europe on the other hand it is much easier.

Mushroom Slap - It was in Brussels last month. Damn near impossible to get tickets. 2,000,000 person waiting list last year for 180,000 tickets. You'd have to book everything far in advance before you even know if you got the tickets too. Way to much money to be playing with if you live in NA, Europe on the other hand it is much easier.

There is a waiting list?

I read on the tomorrow land forums that you just have to buy then the second they go on sale Phone Post

The Brotorious B.I.G - 
Mushroom Slap - It was in Brussels last month. Damn near impossible to get tickets. 2,000,000 person waiting list last year for 180,000 tickets. You'd have to book everything far in advance before you even know if you got the tickets too. Way to much money to be playing with if you live in NA, Europe on the other hand it is much easier.

There is a waiting list?

I read on the tomorrow land forums that you just have to buy then the second they go on sale Phone Post

lottery not waiting list. my bad