Toney vs Hunt

would be awesome...

Too bad Toney got released by the UFC.  Not sure if Hunt is still on the roster, if not another promotion could set it up.  I think Mark would take this pretty easily.

Does this fight really intrigue you?

Hunt-Toney>Maynard-Edgar

Hunt would takedown and sub toney with ease

steverowbotham - Does this fight really intrigue you?

Does Brendan Schaub vs anyone intrigue you?

Toney? The fat boxer? Why would anyone want to see him back in the cage?

I guess this means Vitali and Vladimir Klitschko are back to "hiding" from Toney, as James would like to say?

sparkuri -  Hunt-Toney>Maynard-Edgar

fans like you are bad for the sport

inf0 - 
steverowbotham - Does this fight really intrigue you?

Does Brendan Schaub vs anyone intrigue you?

Absolutely.  An exciting young heavyweight prospect over watching 2 washed up old fat guys, one of which was never any good at MMA, the other who has been collecting checks for years.

DamnSevern - 

This is an interesting fight an old K-1 Champ vs an old boxing champ. I think it stays standing with Hunt using kickboxing to his advantage of course. Maybe some other promotion than the UFC can put this fight together. Actually I'd like to see Toney give K-1 a try, if hes so amazing at standup fighting. I doubt he would fair well in K-1, but it would be interesting to see.

DamnSevern - 

Like you have a clue what's good for the sport.

Kostakio - 
DamnSevern - 

Et tu Brute` ?

I'd love to see this.

Hunts chin aint what it used to be. He got KTFO'd by Manhoef. Toney hits harder.

sparkuri - 
Kostakio - 
DamnSevern - 

Et tu Brute` ?
Sorry, homey, but how can you forgo two highly skilled athletes such Maynard and Edgar for two washed up sluggers? What if everyone thought like you? The UFC would become an old-school toughman competition. :(

would be nice to see hunt vs toney imo

It WOULD, but not over Maynard-Edgar! That's just blasphemy! lol

Kostakio - 
sparkuri - 
Kostakio - 
DamnSevern - 

Et tu Brute` ?
Sorry, homey, but how can you forgo two highly skilled athletes such Maynard and Edgar for two washed up sluggers? What if everyone thought like you? The UFC would become an old-school toughman competition. :(

OK. I'll take it all back if you say you wanna see Hunt/Toney. Fair enough ? : )

I imagine this is what a politician sounds like.