Tonight, Robbie Lawlor, is going to...

END the hype-train!

War Ruthless!

I just want to see an actual fight.. fuckin Rory.

Rory is going to smash Lawler with brutal GnP and remind all you "only good as your last fight" shits why he had hype in the 1st place.

Tilla - END the hype-train!

War Ruthless!
Tri-star doesn't get hit... None of them. Hendricks and Robbie are going to be swinging and missing all night... Phone Post 3.0

klabo - 

War Ruthless!
Tri-star doesn't get hit... None of them. Hendricks and Robbie are going to be swinging and missing all night... Phone Post 3.0

Condit's shin upside GSP's head says otherwise. I'm rooting for Rory though and I believe Robbie's aggression will be his downfall tonight via a counter straight or a takedown with GnP.

OneGloveJimmerson - 
klabo - 

War Ruthless!

Condit's shin upside GSP's head says otherwise. I'm rooting for Rory though and I believe Robbie's aggression will be his downfall tonight via a counter straight or a takedown with GnP.

I think it's going to be the other way around.

Rory is going to be MADE to fight, and when he does Robbie is going to clip him good and finish him.

Robbie is putting Rory OUT COLD.

klabo -

War Ruthless!
Hendrix will gas in the middle of the second. Once that one punch KO power is gone GSP will be free to do what thou wilt. Phone Post 3.0

Hector is the one I would be terrified to fight if I was GSP Phone Post 3.0

I haven't been this excited for a fight and card altogether in a long long time. So stoked. Go Rob.

I want Robbie to get the Tko, but I'm afraid Rory will just take him down and GnP. Phone Post 3.0

WeidmansPHD_in_G0atslaying_fr0m_h0fstra_U - 

lol

The UG will definitely crash if Lawler KO's Rory.

Smash that neo wannabe Phone Post 3.0

Should be good. Lawler I hope does the ko and makes people some money. Phone Post 3.0