tonites beer- Bear Rep. Red Rocket

This is a very interesting beer from the guys at Bear Republic up in Healdsberg CA. It poured with a thin beige head. Color is dark copper/brown, shines beautifully red when held up to the light. The aroma is a bit light, rye malt and fruity hops. Malts are sweet and carmel tasting with a bit of Rye, but subdued as the hops begin to dominate. It's not overly bitter tho, just pleasent with a piney/citrucy taste, typically West Coast. Medium body, finish is just pleasent hop bitterness. Highly recommended. 3.8/5

probly not... although you can always check www.hitimewine.com and www.liquidsolutions.biz- they might carry it.

lol, Meathook, I was thinkin the same thing when I made the thread.

CK- I've not heard of Jet City before, I wonder if they're still around.

Jon,try the Racer 5.Excellent,I was there a couple of nites ago.Good brew.

You should be able to get it at BevMo.

Core- Got a racer 5 in the fridge, one of my all time fav's :)

That place is my down fall.It's only 5 miles away.Moylans is good too.About 40 miles away.

Ever try Lagunitas?How bout Mendo's Eye of the Hawk?Powerful stuff.

I had something from Mondecino... I forget what it was called but it was a mix of Eye of the Hawk and their porter or stout... It was a limited release but quite good.

I'm a big fan of Lagunitas IPA tho, it's good stuff.

Just finished the racer 5... remains one of my favorites :)

ya, thats a darn good stout.

Peixes- you'll love it!

I had their XP ale on Sunday night.Lighter than the others but still really good.I think it's my favorite now.LOL

Never had it, never even seen it here. Nuts.

hmm

*runs to mailorder site*

Don't you have Bevmo down there?

we do, but I haven't seen it at either of the two I've been to. Or at Hi Times. And they have friggin everything.