Tony Blauer MMA "suit"?

"video of suits in use for those who havent seen them ttt "

I actually viewed the demo DVD. The demo is what got me so excited. I'm sorry that I don't know how to post the video.

But if you go to www.TonyBlauer.com and click "High Gear Video" (to the left of WELCOME) it gives you a highlight of the DVD.

I think that I'm going to get a couple of these (if my partner pitches in), but I'd be interested in your (and everybody else's) feedback once you saw the video.

I'm not sure if they come in women's super-heavyweight!

can I see a pic of the suits you are talkin about

I can't post a pic, but they are on the website www.tonyblauer.com

ttt

I met Tony Blauer he is the man kool as can be nice guy great too train with.The spear works trust.

Give me a shout at jeff@yurk.org if you have more questions on the suits. I have a few of them we use for training.

They are great suits. They have limitations, but are great for what they are designed to do.

Yurk

ttt for a picture of this suit

ttt

Looks like an expensive set of hockey pads.

Yurk - sorry I didn't e-mail you. I actually thought this thread died after my last post.

Perry - I can't post pics, but the site www.tonyblauer.com is pretty slick and shows the suit and each component.

I got lucky and there were some suits in stock (or something like that).

I placed an order on 12/15 and should be getting 2 High Gear suits this Wednesday - less than two weeks later.

what price are you guys getting the suits for?

update - they came today!

They are having a sale for the month of December where they cost $890. That's $150 off. But if you buy 5 or more you get a discount, too.