Tony Danza better fighter than Bruce Lee

Tony D would absolutely destroy Bruce Lee if they both fought in their physical primes. You know how I know? Tony actually fought for real, not just in the movies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrgAivyc3V4

Tony Danza
Global ID 28927
sex male
birthdate 1951-04-21
division middleweight
height 5? 9? / 175cm
country USA
residence New York, New York, USA
birth place Brooklyn, New York, USA
birth name Antonio Salvatore Iadanza
won 9 (KO 9) + lost 3 (KO 2) + drawn 0 = 12
rounds boxed 19 KO% 75

Tough Tony with the 75% KO rate Bada Bingos Bruce

Lupo is correct

Tony's also a better actor. You think Bruce could play a loveable live in maid? Nah, bros.

Golden Boy - Lupo is correct

I'll take all the freezings and vote downs from the jabronis around here with a smile, knowing that one of the handful of guys who knows what's up, knows that I know whats up.

Grazie ragazzo d'oro

Tony is the boss. Phone Post

I wonder if he ever taunted his opponents after knocking them out asking "WHO'S THE BOSS?!?!"

Love Bruce, but there is no way he could beat a pro boxer the same size as him, never mind one who is bigger.

There is a couple of Tony's fights on Youtube

LMAO. Nice comparison.

Several books on Bruce Lee are coming out in the next year or so. Would love to see if they can chronicle any real life fights he had or if Bruce was more of an actor/magician.

I have been hearing a lot about bruce being an actor and not a real fighter lately. I wish he was around longer to really know. Im curious about it.

also. that youtube video of tony knocking that guy out the ring is pretty awesome.

Source??
Oh I see another imaginary thread.

Well done, keep going Phone Post

Tony Danza was also a college wrestler, so he could ground and pound or sprawl and brawl.

Tony was anomaly though, most Italians can't crack an eggshell.

Paul Malignaggi.....Paul Spadafora.....my six year old niece hits harder.

Ayatolla of Rock and Rolla - Tony Danza was also a college wrestler, so he could ground and pound or sprawl and brawl.

Tony was anomaly though, most Italians can't crack an eggshell.

Paul Malignaggi.....Paul Spadafora.....my six year old niece hits harder.

Spaddy always got the better of Mayweather in sparring. If he didn't get locked up and Floyd sacked up and fought him a few years ago, he wouldn't be undefeated any longer.

Paulie can't even try to put mustard on his shots. His hands are so badly damaged from being broken a million times, that he'd ruin them even worse if he started banging.

RockyBullwinkle - The real question is which one was the better dancer?

Tappin Tony....easy

Mickey Rourke was at my friend's party. I was joking with him and asked, "who would be the middleweight champion of Hollywood: you, Danza, Mario Lopez or Wahlberg?" he said got serious for a second and said, "Daniel Day Lewis... but Danza would have a puncher's chance."

Rourke is also a solid dude. Took the leftover food from the party and personally gave it to homeless people.

danza with being a college wrestler and a pro boxer would have been very tough to beat in a fight. factor in he was about 30-40 lbs bigger and i cant see lee having much of a chance even if you give him credit for being a master like many of his students claim he was. if he was just a quick guy with good theories and philosophies but no actual fights outside some street scraps when he was young, then he has 0 chance to beat a bigger college wrestler, with boxing skills

Was Floyd not out of shape for ONE sparring session with Paul Spadafora?

Being prepared is part of fighting, and so is not having personal problems that interfere with your career. Goes both ways for Floyd & Paul.

EddiePain420 - what i think is funny, is tony danza played a light hearted comical father in whos the boss for pretty much the whole 1980's, while the action hero stars of those days, seigal,vann damn, stalone,arnold, bruce willis, all would have been ko'd by the fucking guy from whos the boss.

on jre, they talked about how tony ko'd some badass security guard, literally punch the mother fucker so hard he flew down the stairs.

I never thought about it, but the male maid would wreck all the action heroes. Awesome.

Brian J DSouza - 

Was Floyd not out of shape for ONE sparring session with Paul Spadafora?

Being prepared is part of fighting, and so is not having personal problems that interfere with your career. Goes both ways for Floyd & Paul.

Floyd is so next level good that we have to come up with an imaginary guy that had has number. I would bet my mortgage for a year on Floyd if that match was ever made.

Bobby Lupo - Spaddy always got the better of Mayweather in sparring. If he didn't get locked up and Floyd sacked up and fought him a few years ago, he wouldn't be undefeated any longer.

WTF?