Tony Danza better fighter than Bruce Lee

Didn't Bruce Lee get his butt handed to him back in the day, by some Olympic wrestlers,

and after that he left Kung-Fu and started his own style?

Or do i remember his story wrong?

Bobby Lupo - 
Ayatolla of Rock and Rolla - Tony Danza was also a college wrestler, so he could ground and pound or sprawl and brawl.

Tony was anomaly though, most Italians can't crack an eggshell.

Paul Malignaggi.....Paul Spadafora.....my six year old niece hits harder.

Spaddy always got the better of Mayweather in sparring. If he didn't get locked up and Floyd sacked up and fought him a few years ago, he wouldn't be undefeated any longer.

Paulie can't even try to put mustard on his shots. His hands are so badly damaged from being broken a million times, that he'd ruin them even worse if he started banging.

Paulie was in fighting shape and Mayweather just got back in the gym after a long lay off.

BrowneReemJob - HOLD ME CLOSER TONY DANZA Phone Post 3.0

Why the fuck am I laughing so hard? Voted up.

The Bruce was my childhood hero but I gotta lean towards Danza. He had amazing footwork and a solid chin as shown in his battles with the vacuum cleaner and ski slopes. Danza by ko in 3. Phone Post

Bruce got choked by Judo Gene. He learned more about the holes in his overall fighting game than advanced grappling. Danza by brutal KO. Bada Bing'o

BrowneReemJob - HOLD ME CLOSER TONY DANZA Phone Post 3.0

Dammit :( Phone Post

Judo Gene..that's it...thanks!

Mickey Rourke's amateur boxing record was 27 wins and 3 losses. His pro record was 6-0-2, his trainer was Chuck Zito Phone Post 3.0

Larry Appleton - Mickey Rourke's amateur boxing record was 27 wins and 3 losses. His pro record was 6-0-2, his trainer was Chuck Zito Phone Post 3.0

He came up in Miami, so those weren't soft fights as an ammy.

DiSmAnTLeR - 
pharochuck -

danza with being a college wrestler and a pro boxer would have been very tough to beat in a fight. factor in he was about 30-40 lbs bigger and i cant see lee having much of a chance even if you give him credit for being a master like many of his students claim he was. if he was just a quick guy with good theories and philosophies but no actual fights outside some street scraps when he was young, then he has 0 chance to beat a bigger college wrestler, with boxing skills

Bruce trained with judo gene and would armbar the shit out of a two dimensional boxer/wrestler on the ground and kick his legs out on the feet. Phone Post 3.0

between making movies and stuff how much actual hardcore training did he do with lebell? enough to understand the basics, enough to truly master judo and submissions or casual from time to time over a short period of time? a lot of lee's abilities are vouched for by tough guys, but lee was a movie star who had a lot charisma so i'm not sure if it's not a cult of personality thing, where as danza is a truly verified bad ass.

Bobby Lupo - 
Larry Appleton - Mickey Rourke's amateur boxing record was 27 wins and 3 losses. His pro record was 6-0-2, his trainer was Chuck Zito Phone Post 3.0

What makes ammy fights in Florida so much tougher?

Bruce takes it with ease. Phone Post 3.0

Happiness Bunny - 
Bobby Lupo - 

Because he said so

Ayatolla of Rock and Rolla - Tony Danza was also a college wrestler, so he could ground and pound or sprawl and brawl.

Don't forget slip and rip. Like a boss. Phone Post 3.0

Word on the street is tony was the creator of the cock slap. Phone Post 3.0

I've always wanted to yell "Who's the boss?? Tony Danzas the boss" after a fight Phone Post 3.0

Only Bruce could have pulled off that "finger pointing to the moon" bit with a straight face, and they'll be putting his face on t shirts for another hundred years. Tony Danza may have been the better fighter but he missed all the heavenwy glowy. Phone Post 3.0

Ayatolla of Rock and Rolla - Tony Danza was also a college wrestler, so he could ground and pound or sprawl and brawl.

Rocky Marciano, Rocky Graziano, Jake LaMotta Phone Post 3.0

Happiness Bunny -
Bobby Lupo - 

He continued his boxing training at the famed 5th Street Gym on Miami Beach, Florida; joining the Police Athletic League boxing program. In 1969, Rourke, now weighing 140lbs., sparred with former World Welterweight Champion Luis Rodriguez. Rodriguez was the number one rated middleweight boxer in the world, and was training for his match with world champion Nino Benvenuti. Rourke claims to have received a concussion in this sparring match. In 1971, at the Florida Golden Gloves, he received another concussion from a boxing match. He was told by doctors to take a year off and rest, but Rourke decided to retire from the ring in 1972. Phone Post 3.0

Rourke was trained by former pro-boxer Freddie Roach at Miami Beach's 5th Street Gym and the Outlaw Boxing Club Gym in Los Angeles. Rourke made $250 for his pro debut, but by the end of his 2nd year of boxing, he earned a million dollars. Rourke appeared on the cover of World Boxing Magazine in June 1994. He sparred with world champions James Toney, John David Jackson, and Tommy Morrison. Rourke wanted to have 16 professional fights and then fight for a world title. However, he retired after 8 bouts and never got his desired title fight. His boxing career resulted in severe facial injuries which required a number of operations to repair his damaged face. Phone Post 3.0