Tony Danza better fighter than Bruce Lee

I always use Tony as my example of a tough actor in bruce lee arguments. I salute you Loopz Phone Post

AliBomaye - 
Ayatolla of Rock and Rolla - Tony Danza was also a college wrestler, so he could ground and pound or sprawl and brawl.

Tony was anomaly though, most Italians can't crack an eggshell.

Paul Malignaggi.....Paul Spadafora.....my six year old niece hits harder.

Rocky Marciano, Rocky Graziano, Jake LaMotta Phone Post 3.0

Rocky Marciano was Canadian not Italian

Rocky Graziano's grandmother was Jewish

Jake Lamotta was half black

Knew he was a for sure legit boxer, didn't know his record was that good.

75% ko? Damn son! Phone Post

Danza describes himself as a "bad student" in high school. Danza earned a bachelor's degree in history in 1972 from the University of Dubuque, [6] which he attended on a wrestling scholarship.

In 1975, as a joke, Danza's friends entered him in the New York City Golden Gloves. [7]

After knocking out his first six opponents, Danza was knocked out in the finals.

Earned a wrestling scholarship and made it to the finals of a golden gloves tournament with no boxing training? That's a legitimate badass.

Danza FTW.

Happiness Bunny - 
Bobby Lupo - 
Larry Appleton - Mickey Rourke's amateur boxing record was 27 wins and 3 losses. His pro record was 6-0-2, his trainer was Chuck Zito Phone Post 3.0

He came up in Miami, so those weren't soft fights as an ammy.

What makes ammy fights in Florida so much tougher?

Bigger talent pool, bigger urban and international talent pool due to more boxing gyms than a suburban or rural area. But, you knew that.

LMFAO!

"In defense of Bruce Lee! Fighters words, newspaper"
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2231940&page=1

I know Tony trained world champs too LOL. Lupo looking more like a clown shoe with more than just real life picks these days.....

UGCTT_ShanTheMan - 

I always use Tony as my example of a tough actor in bruce lee arguments. I salute you Loopz Phone Post

Sure look at how similar they looked when filmed. Tony was grease lightning boy!

World champs flocks just to train with toney & look at all the great fighters that speak to the prowess of Tony too!

Hold me close Tony Danza Phone Post 3.0

Lazer MMA - 
UGCTT_ShanTheMan - 

Sure look at how similar they looked when filmed. Tony was grease lightning boy!

World champs flocks just to train with toney & look at all the great fighters that speak to the prowess of Tony too!

Are you a retard or a regular stunad?

Tony Danza for in real life, not pretend fake movies like Bruce. You think Robert Downey can really fly around in an Iron Man suit?

Real fighters always beat choreographed actors, bro

lol

tony beat a guy with his 2nd and last pro fight on utube

id take Lee all day

All I know is I wanna see Alysa Milano's Box...ing prowess

Bobby Lupo - 
Lazer MMA - 
UGCTT_ShanTheMan - 

Are you a retard or a regular stunad?

Tony Danza for in real life, not pretend fake movies like Bruce. You think Robert Downey can really fly around in an Iron Man suit?

Real fighters always beat choreographed actors, bro

Read the thread cited Bobby FFS. There is nothing to talk about!

Are you this stupid FFS? Did Tony or Robert train world champions? Did great fighters speak to their prowess in the MA's and run to train with them? Again read the thread and STFU. Ty Bobby

" Joe Lewis - Bruce told me he did not care about competing. He had no interest in it, and he said he felt there was nothing to gain by him doing so. Little guys, in my opinion, have always been the best trainers. This is because tactically very early in their careers they figure out how to conquer larger opponents. Mike Stone, who I respect, convinced me to study with Bruce. Martial arts does not have a long history as does boxing. Bruce Lee was a wealth of knowledge. No one knew what he had. Bruce Lee was proud to be the instructor of three world champions, Norris, Stone, and myself. With private lessons, he could customize each lesson to fit and compliment the attributes of the individual. I teach this way also." http://www.bruceleedivinewind.com/joelewis.html

Bobby Lupo - Mickey Rourke was at my friend's party. I was joking with him and asked, "who would be the middleweight champion of Hollywood: you, Danza, Mario Lopez or Wahlberg?" he said got serious for a second and said, "Daniel Day Lewis... but Danza would have a puncher's chance."

Rourke is also a solid dude. Took the leftover food from the party and personally gave it to homeless people.

Ex world champ feather champ Barry McGuigan trained Daniel Day Lewis for the movie The Boxer. He said if had gotten him in the gym years earlier, he would have had been a successful pro.

Lazer, this thread ain't about which guy would make a better trainer. It's about who would win a fight, and I'd bet the guy that has actually been in real fights. Did UFC 1 not teach us that theory and practice are two different things?

Bobby the point is you should read the thread cited & STFU about this without exception (as should THE FUCKIN ENTIRE UG)!!!!

Bruce was a top flight MA (READ the thread cited) and "no one knew what he had" (above Joe Lewis). There are too many threads on the UG bashing Bruce. He was a: MA legend, trainer of world champions, inspirer of millions to join the MA's, the one who made the MA's pertinent and not frowned upon in the US, MA who great fighters who trained under (with) him, and the great fighters of today say was fuckin world class.

WTF is Tony FFS? This thread needs to be deleted, it was made in poor taste and was a mistake.

I should be lauded for bringing truth to the UG. This thread is a verbal UFC 1, and I'm Royce

This thread is bogus 10/10 without exception and if this could go down is just another situation if you were willing to bet heavy you'd be left without a pot to even piss in.

It's more important what I wrote above though.

Nothing you write will ever be as important as what I write. This is a fact of life.