Tony Ferguson losing his mind on Twitter

Don’t know what you fucks are wineing about.
Everything he said is true.

4 Likes

Lool then Tony stand ups xD
Half his size

5 Likes

Nuts

That would be my guess. Tony really is the type of guy to be this type of vindictive over a perceived slight. I mean, it was either during the ppv or on his espn show.

1 Like

Is Tony your butt buddy or something?

theoretically, what would it take before Tony felt slightly humbled? these are not the actions of a man who got his head kicked off on Saturday. even his most ardent supporters or loyal training partners must feel uncomfortable reading this.

did that cat scan really find nothing? it just seems like his mind has been shaken up and landed back in a really awkward, unstable pile.

1 Like

Im glad he called that shit out. Dc shouldn’t be able to live that one down.

1 Like

Tony is crazy asshoe. That’s why I like him so much.

3 Likes

Not sure tony should even be sanctioned to fight anymore tbh. I am worried about that many bad concussions in a row

He’s like shark in any given Sunday

1 Like

Already posted, but a little more context here

2 Likes

I’ve been asking this for a while. He’s fucken bonkers. He trains like a fucken serial killer doing weird shit. And everyone knows bonkers. If Arkham asylum was real he’d be a candidate. But he puts on cool fights so everyone ignores it.

4 Likes

I believe Ferguson would have ankle picked him.

4 Likes

15 Likes

Tony’s screws have screws loose.

5 Likes

OUTSRANDING REFERENCE!

hqdefault

2 Likes

Picking on a professional fighter is an oxymoron

I interpreted what he wrote as really just trying to show support for Oliviera, as if to say why was Oliviera getting treated poorly when all these other guys are guilty of the same shit.

But the context is that TFerg is an actual retard, so of course it comes off poorly, DC got collateral damaged.

1 Like

Tony was totally ready for Werdum!

2 Likes

I do agree with quite a bit he mentions, I enjoy it when 2 jackasses go at it for our entertainment…

1 Like

This reminds me of along time ago when I was in Massachusetts for a show, I thiink Reality Fighting. I was in (i think) Kieth Rockels place and I got to move around a bit with Jorge Rivera. Real cool cat, but deceivingly strong and long (beep). We got into a scramble, and I consider myself to be a good grappler. I dont knowhow the fuck it happened but I ended up in a Crucifix with his “Daddy Long Legs” arms all braided through mine behind me. Only time in my life I had ever been wrapped up like that. I would pay PPV prices to have watched whatch Werdum turn Tony into a Stretch Armstrong doll there.

8 Likes