Tony Ferguson vs Khabib #1 vs #1 contender fight

Tony Ferguson talks about his fight in a few months with Khabib, which should be a #1 contender fight in his eyes. You think T-ferguson can dethrone the undefeated bear wrestler? Khabib has been injured, but his last win was over RDa the current champ.

https://soundcloud.com/brutallyhonestradio/episode-11-tony-ferguson#t=10:30

Ferguson is a tough MF'er. Really looking forward to this. Now just cross your fingers that it actually happens. Phone Post 3.0

If Ferguson can keep it standing I think he can win. Phone Post 3.0

I'm stoked on this fight. I like both guys but khabib has been injured forever. Phone Post 3.0

Looks like your doing a podcast.
Why can't I get it on iTunes ? Phone Post 3.0

shifty1watchim - If Ferguson can keep it standing I think he can win. Phone Post 3.0
If Tony keeps it standing there is no question that he destroys him. However that's like saying for Miesha to beat Ronda all she has to do is avoid the clinch. Phone Post 3.0

bungee up - Looks like your doing a podcast.

10 minutes and 30 seconds into the show is where theinterview starts

whoops forgot to post

sound cloud downloads

itunes downloads

thanks for the reminder I usually post it in the threads; i'll edit my top post and put the sound cloud for people at work.

apparently conor thinks that he is the #1 contender in every division. did you see the preser today when he screamed yee haw and also trashed talked RDA

Tru -
bungee up - Looks like your doing a podcast.

10 minutes and 30 seconds into the show is where theinterview starts

whoops forgot to post

sound cloud downloads

itunes downloads

thanks for the reminder I usually post it in the threads; i'll edit my top post and put the sound cloud for people at work.

You have a new subscriber my man.
Vtfu for good work Phone Post 3.0

Thanks bungee voted up back at you appreciate it Phone Post 3.0

ttt

I hope Fergusson wins. I just don't like Khabib, I can't put my finger on it Phone Post 3.0

Spinning Shit -
shifty1watchim - If Ferguson can keep it standing I think he can win. Phone Post 3.0
If Tony keeps it standing there is no question that he destroys him. However that's like saying for Miesha to beat Ronda all she has to do is avoid the clinch. Phone Post 3.0
Man. Ferg has some slick as fuck subs. I like Khabib. But I really want Ferguson to win. If Khabib can stay healthy id like him to challenge or the title. But for now. Tony.F all the way, son. Phone Post 3.0

I think that's the big question pal, can he keep it on the feet?either way, it's a great fight for sure.. Phone Post 3.0

Ferguson has some REALLY unorthodox wrestling techniques I think people are sleeping on. Great off his back as well. Ferguson is the real deal, I bet part of his game plan is to wear Khabib down with a furious pace from the jump. Tony has won me a lot of money in his current run, I feel I'd be stupid to not throw some $$ on him here, he'll be a huge dog. Phone Post 3.0

This is a great matchup, I give Tony a big chance. He has much better standup, and his ground ground is tricky as fuck. Very unorthodox, I can see him making things happen during the scrambles. Phone Post 3.0

Mike Bispings Beautiful Hair -
I think that's the big question pal, can he keep it on the feet?either way, it's a great fight for sure.. Phone Post 3.0
Sure will be, champ. Phone Post 3.0

Great match up for both of these guys. I am pulling for Tony.

You're podcast is on point, started listening when you posted the Eddie bravo interview. Keep up the good work Tru. Phone Post 3.0

Great fight for sure. Also did Khabib really leave AKA?