Tony Ferguson's Controversial Win

www.middleeasy.com

not controversial. He won the fight clearly to those who have eyes and watch fights without bias

Neil Funk -  not controversial. He won the fight clearly to those who have eyes and watch fights without bias

this

I think he won. He also has a very good chin too Phone Post

Great fight, yves should have another chance, give Tony Jim miller Phone Post

Yves won 2nd and 3rd IMO Phone Post

Hard to call. Certainly wasn't 30-27 for either fighter. Phone Post

Neil Funk -  not controversial. He won the fight clearly to those who have eyes and watch fights without bias

I was watching with bias towards Yves and I still think Tony won Phone Post

Nothing controversial about his win. I wanted Yves to win, but had no issue with the decision.

Yves is one of my all time favorites but he lost that fight imo. Props to Ferguson, he is a tough dude.

did anyone catch what Yves said to Tony after the fight? They embraced, Yves said something, Tony looked confused and then Yves shook his head and walked away..

Neil Funk -  not controversial. He won the fight clearly to those who have eyes and watch fights without bias

i thought he clearly had the first 2 rounds, and Yves prolly had the 3rd.

Tony's a great fighter....his striking is vicious and crisp.

I had it 29-28 for Yves.

I had it close but for Yves. Calling that fight 30-27 was disgusting.

BshMstr - 

i thought he clearly had the first 2 rounds, and Yves prolly had the 3rd.

Tony's a great fighter....his striking is vicious and crisp.

also, i had the sound muted, as i got tired of Golberg's spewing of stupid and Rogan's overreactions. i think this makes a big difference..

I'm a big Yves fan....and he lost that fight fairly......no controversy. It was close fight though.

i thought yves did enough to win rounds 2 and 3. what was surprising was two judges scoring it 30-27.

That was a GREAT fight. Very entertaining indeed.