Tony Kelley's 'dirty f*cking Brazilians' comment while cornering Andrea Lee at UFC on ESPN 36

Not a big deal unless you’re a sensitive pussy

63 Likes

There does seem to be a stereotype regarding Brazilians and cheating. This comment from Tony Kelley is not the first time I’ve heard someone speak of it. The “Brazilian tap” comes to mind. I’ve listened to Chael Sonnen mention it on numerous occasions. I wonder if anyone ever gave him as much trouble about that as they’re giving Tony Kelley about this.

5 Likes

Like OP? His stupid ass is starting shit for the sheer hell of it.

6 Likes

He’s not wrong.

7 Likes

It’s a common fact that Brazilians are dirty cheaters.

12 Likes

Someone should tell Belal Muhammad that Brazilian is not a race.

Then again, maybe it is…I believe there was an UGer who enlightened everyone with the fact that Anderson Silva was not black but rather Brazilian.

8 Likes

He’s motivating someone about to spend 5 minutes in a cage fighting someone, play on.

6 Likes

shit like this will get said in the heat of things. let’s not get too upset, and get ready to be patient when someone else says something insensitive while their friend is fighting for their life.

the guy is unlikely to say this over a coffee.

4 Likes

Maybe leave the corner talk to the pros and not the public?..

4 Likes

He isn’t wrong.

3rd world country gonna 3rd world country.

3 Likes

Now we want censorship in corners?

Fucking crybabies

8 Likes

Different times and different people. The worlds full of the biggest woke pussies and Tony Kelly’s gonna get some serious hate

2 Likes

What type of pussy gives a flying fuck about this? Who da fuq cares! Stop being a bunch of whiney ass bitches.

5 Likes

Belal is a lost cause and just a cuck who can fight. His family store gets ruined by blm animals and he supports them lol

7 Likes

Seems like she might of heard it and got offended but me …nah. Trying motivate his fighter.

1 Like

Is this actually true?

Are you retarded? There is a video in the op

OP (Paulie G) sounds like a real CUCK crying about this…who gives a shit.

1 Like

Yeah. He talked shit at first like anyone should expect, then I dont know if he feared backlash or what but he completely dicktucked.