Tony Robbins Rulez

https://youtu.be/J58G_XTZheo

Tonies one of those guys you can't help but like... videos well worth the effort

toelocku - https://youtu.be/J58G_XTZheo

Tonies one of those guys you can't help but like... videos well worth the effort

Love his bullshit.

Tony Robbins is friends with TB12. That's enough for me to support him.

EluThingol - Tony Robbins is friends with TB12. That's enough for me to support him.
Who?

Later

toelocku -
EluThingol - Tony Robbins is friends with TB12. That's enough for me to support him.
Who?
The GOAT

Tony Robbins is Ted Bundy level creepy.

I loved the doc. 

I don’t get it. But I understand people love him so maybe it’s me.

EluThingol -
toelocku -
Who?
The GOAT
Ahh ok

He gets a lot of flack, but I like Tony. I watch this videos from time to time.

Who the hell is TB12????

That "I'm not your guru" on Netflix was pretty good.

BJJStudent2 - Who the hell is TB12????

Tom Brady 

BJJStudent2 - Who the hell is TB12????

Some guy that Eli Manning, the real Goat, beat twice in the super bowl. 

I have been to Tony's seminars a few times.  I went to Unleash the Power Within twice, and Wealth Mastery once.

I highly recommend Unleash the Power Within weekend to anyone that is looking to improve their life.

The Fire Walk is an incredible experience.

UltimateKeyboardWarrior -

I have been to Tony's seminars a few times.  I went to Unleash the Power Within twice, and Wealth Mastery once.

I highly recommend Unleash the Power Within weekend to anyone that is looking to improve their life.

How wealthy are you now?

Jayn200 - 
UltimateKeyboardWarrior -

How wealthy are you now?

I have reached FIRE (Financially Independent and I can Retire Early).

I can live off my investments for the rest of my life.  Full disclosure, it has nothing to do with Tony's Wealth Mastery.  I have always lived beneath my means and invested for the future.  That combo is the most important thing.  I own my condo with no mortgage.  I own four single family homes as rental properties with mortgages on them.  I have investments in two different apartment complexes with partners.

I get it that you are probably trying to rip on Tony, but he is legit.

Glowman -

Tony Robbins is Ted Bundy level creepy.

Word