Tony Romo BACK ON DALLAS BENCH!

Tony Romo, the loved and hated former Cowboys quarterback headed to the broadcast booth next season, is going to be on the Mavericks’ bench Tuesday night as an honorary team member. In uniform and the whole thing, save for actually playing in a game.

Pretty cool of Cuban to honor Romo that way!

Maybe I'm the only one but I think that's the dumbest thing I've heard today. 

It's not like Romo is some make a wish kid or has an extra chromosome. 

He's a bajillionaire recently retired professional athlete, what in the great fuck is he going to get out of sitting on the bench in uniform all game?

let some kid who has cancer or something have the night of his life. 

Sounds like something Tony Romo would do. He'll probably get a splinter from the bench in the first quarter and have to leave. 

altleft -

He's a bajillionaire recently retired professional athlete, what in the great fuck is he going to get out of sitting on the bench in uniform all game?

Dude, it's one game. Don't be so.......like that!

altleft -

Not the only one!

Romo is one of the great Dallas Mavericks so it's cool to see them honor him. Oh wait..

Lol they should let him play, it'd be hilarious

Hey Stro98 - 
The Runaway Bay Rascal - Romo is one of the great Dallas Mavericks so it's cool to see them honor him. Oh wait..

There haven't been any great Dallas Mavs other than Dirk, really. Kidd, Nash, and maybe Mark Aguire. Kidd and Nash only spent a few years there. Piss poor franshice for the most part.

excuse me?

Jihad To Steal My Goat Huh -
altleft -

Alt leftist fags gotta complain about something.

I'll fuck you til you love me faggot. 

And then teach you about white privilege as I'm balls deep in your butt.  

Kisses.  

I take it all back.

I just watched the highlights of that game and tony romo can actually ball a little. And it looked like fun. And I have what looks like a better body than tony romo so that's pretty cool too.