Tony Romo

Is an awesome NFL announcer for his very first year. Offers so many insights into THE GAME

He's my favorite now...

Hated him as a player.

Love him as an announcer

This is all correct. His under his breath shit talking is priceless.

The better question is how much have Simms and Aikman been mailing it in. Aikman is the worst. He has zero football insight ever. It's just calling everyone gutsy more or less.

Region Rat - The better question is how much have Simms and Aikman been mailing it in. Aikman is the worst. He has zero football insight ever. It's just calling everyone gutsy more or less.
The combination of Joe buck and Aikman is the worst... Just the sound of their voices...
And Aikman's delivery is flat like a pancake...

The only thing that could make it worse is if they added Jon Anik to the booth...

Region Rat - The better question is how much have Simms and Aikman been mailing it in. Aikman is the worst. He has zero football insight ever. It's just calling everyone gutsy more or less.

Well fuck, I didnt think of that until now. Your right, these guys really never give insight. You maybe onto something here lol.

illuminati troy GIF

I have to agree. He is excited about the game like he is still under center. Calling out what he sees the defense setting up, what they should audible into , and is enthusiastic about them game 

but neon Deion straight Merked him for shit talking him. 

Heystro - 

He's great. I bet Phil Sims despises him for taking his gig.

Maybe Phil Simms shouldn't have sucked so hard then

I love Romo as an announcer. He's hands down the best out there right now. Killed it his first year!

I genuinely get more excited about a game when he's calling them. 

He really is awesome. And funny too!

BruteDion -

Well fuck, I didnt think of that until now. Your right, these guys really never give insight. You maybe onto something here lol.

That's crazy. I noticed it when I was in middle school football. They don't ever say one thing about strategy or x&o's really ever. Just all hoopla this guy is so gutsy this guy us a heck of a player. Then Tony comes along and looks like a genius day 1. He's actually talking football. Gruden has his moments but loses himself in the cliches and his crazy happiness watching the game. How us Romo the best ever at calling a game in his first year? These dudes have been mailing it in for 20 years. Dilfer should get into call games. He talks real football most the time and explains it. Not just he's so gutsy shit that Aikman says 40 times a game no matter how bad the dude has been playing that year. I forget but a fee games ago he was calling someone a heck of a player and gutsy. Dudes position rank was like dead last. I turned the volume off. I hate Buck too.

I feel like learn so much when I watch a game with Romo as an announcer.  He may not be a HOF player, but he should be a HOF announcer.

I can't even count how many times he'll give insight on what an audible means or what the defense is going to do, etc. and he's right just about every time!

MatrixKick - Hated him as a player.

Love him as an announcer

Exact same here.