Tony Siragusa passed away

Seems like it is just breaking now.

1 Like

Heard he got the covid shot

Just saying

6 Likes

RIP to the Goose

9 Likes

He helped the Ravens win the Superbowl in 2000?? Damn, i feel old!

3 Likes

Damn RIP

2 Likes

RIP

How much of a cunt can you be?

Just asking.

6 Likes

I remember hearing how when he’d step on peoples feet it would pop their toenails off. True or not I always thought that was crazy hearing about as a kid.

2 Likes

I dropped a folding banquet table on my big toe, sides were blown out and blood was pooling under the nail. It came right off when I pulled it out to bandage my toe.

3 Likes

Feel your pain. 7th grade I was working out with the high school football team. The cool thing to do back then was to just drop your weight when unloading the bar. I unloaded a 45 and like a dumbass dropped it on my right thumb as I was picking up another weight. Blew out 2 sides. No broken bone but it still is stiffer then the left. Luckily this was at the very end of the session and I did my best to not cry until I left and got in my mom’s car. Nail still looks fucked up to this day.

1 Like

RIP

Damn goose…RIP

1 Like

Fuck that fat fuck. I will never forgive the late hit on Gannon, then grinding him into the turf while wrecking his shoulder and handing Trent Fucking Dilfer a ring. Hands down the worst starting QB to ever win one, all because that cheap shot, the fat fuck. Fuck him.

3 Likes

Was just going to post this……

I didn’t even remember this til it was mentioned.

I was there and it was a HUGE let down. The Raiders were a much better team. Imma bring my dog to his grave and have him drop a duece on it. Might drop one myself. Fuck that fat fuck

You seem very well adjusted

2 Likes

The goose is loose!

Wait, shit.

The soil over the goose is loose?

RIP

1 Like

Very

But seriously, fuck that fat fuck