17-1 UFC record. LW GOAT.

- YouTube

2 Likes

Native American here. VD asshole. 

2 Likes

1 Like
TheComplexHalfling -

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/genetically-theres-no-such-thing-mexican-n129866

Before the Spanish conquerers arrived in the 16th century, Mexico was inhabited by Native Americans who had carved out their own, often isolated, kingdoms. These genetic differences show up even today, the team at Stanford, the University of California, San Francisco and the Mexican National Institute of Genomic Medicine found.

2 Likes

Image result for eat popcorn gif

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like
Rambo John J -

Image result for eat popcorn gif

- YouTube

Exciting fight,hard to cheer against either guy.

they're both awesome but I'm backing tony on this one.

1 Like

1 Like
2bobmob -

Exciting fight,hard to cheer against either guy.

they're both awesome but I'm backing tony on this one.

It will suck to see one of them lose but will be a great fight while it lasts. Really wanted to see Cerrone make it to a title shot but I think Ferg will overwhelm him

CRE -
TheComplexHalfling -

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/genetically-theres-no-such-thing-mexican-n129866

Before the Spanish conquerers arrived in the 16th century, Mexico was inhabited by Native Americans who had carved out their own, often isolated, kingdoms. These genetic differences show up even today, the team at Stanford, the University of California, San Francisco and the Mexican National Institute of Genomic Medicine found.

This post fails to make any point.

Lol I was commenting on the "scalped" part of your post. That's why I called you an asshole.

But I've moved on, and I'm over it now.

Interestingly enough, historically the first cowboys were called Vaquero by the Spanish and were mostly Mexican and Native American.

I can't wait to see Tony apply unconventional techniques in there against a mostly disciplined striker.

We need to get Tony back on that mic asap.

2 Likes

Hopefully not, those hair plugs couldn't have been cheap.

1 Like

Hopefully Donald can time it right and land something brutal when Tony does one of those little rolls.

1 Like
Floppy Divac -

Hopefully Donald can time it right and land something brutal when Tony does one of those little rolls.

Hes gramby rolling expecting a clinch. I hope so too. I think donald has the better the chin and can take this.